This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuriousStudent90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - I’ve been offered early acceptance at both UCF and FGCU. FGCU is ~20k less over the course of 3 years. Has anyone gone to either of these schools? Reviews?

Members don't see this ad.

For future students reading this, as a UCF undergrad and FGCU PT grad. Run away from FGCU, go to UCF or any other Florida school. The money you save by attending FGCU is not worth the absolute Sh**show this program is. It costs 20K less for a reason. Professors do not communicate with each other the students, constant professor turnover during my 3 years as well (that's a sign things aren't running smooth)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
For future students reading this, as a UCF undergrad and FGCU PT grad. Run away from FGCU, go to UCF or any other Florida school. The money you save by attending FGCU is not worth the absolute Sh**show this program is. It costs 20K less for a reason. Professors do not communicate with each other the students, constant professor turnover during my 3 years as well (that's a sign things aren't running smooth)
Hi, I was wondering if you could elaborate with some examples as to why you didn't like their program?