UCI Class of 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone living in vista del campo next year gonna do the early move-in thing? Do they really expect $20 per day if we move in early?? That's outrageous! Now i'm seriously having to think about commuting the first two weeks...... :(

Members don't see this ad.

i recieved the same email from vista del campo. it sucks because they are charging us $20 a day all the way until the "official" move in day on the 18th of Sept. that charge is also added to the two rent payments we would have already had to pay at that point. but, hey, got to live somewhere....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey fellow anteaters :love:
i have a pretty stupid question for you all...thanks in advance for bearing with me :p who are you inviting to the white coat ceremony? is the ceremony intended just for immediate family (i.e. parents, sibs) or is it more like a full on celebration with friends, cousins, etc.. in attendance (i.e. graduation-like)?

KookyEpicurean said:
hey fellow anteaters :love:
i have a pretty stupid question for you all...thanks in advance for bearing with me :p who are you inviting to the white coat ceremony? is the ceremony intended just for immediate family (i.e. parents, sibs) or is it more like a full on celebration with friends, cousins, etc.. in attendance (i.e. graduation-like)?

I am inviting immediate family + two close friends (5 total). The ceremony is in the Barclay Theatre, so there is probably limited seating. I figured that each person shouldn't really invite more than 5 people?!?
But maybe that's just me being considerate without really knowing the facts.
I can't believe we will start Med School in less than two weeks! :eek:
But I am very excited!

Love4Radiohead said:
I am inviting immediate family + two close friends (5 total). The ceremony is in the Barclay Theatre, so there is probably limited seating. I figured that each person shouldn't really invite more than 5 people?!?
But maybe that's just me being considerate without really knowing the facts.
I can't believe we will start Med School in less than two weeks! :eek:
But I am very excited!

It's going to be me and 4 family members. I can't wait either, guys! See you at orientation!!

A couple of us new first years are going to go out this friday night to get to know each other before orientation begins!!!!!!! We'll be at the Yardhouse in Triangle Square (Costa Mesa, right off of the 55 South) at ~8:00p.m on Friday, August 27th.

We would absolutely LOVE to have you join us!!!

AIM: DoneAnimalStyle. It'll be on for the next couple days, so let me know if you'll be able to make it! Also, I can give rides to a few people who don't know the area, so don't let that stop you!!

The Barclay holds 750 people (old UCI tourguide factoid) so odn't worry about it. Some students are from far away and have no guests, some have huge families, so it will all work out. See you all tomorrow.