UCLA ---> Happy January 15th!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My guess is that a huge mixed batch goes out on friday (which should arrive the following tues/wed)..... anyone else have any ideas?
 
hey guys....I actually went into the admissions office today and saw that they were stuffing envelopes. I talked to a lady at the desk and told her that i interviewed mid february. She said that everyone would hear in about a week. So decisions are just around the corner. KEEP HOPE ALIVE GUYS. 🙂

wow that is freakin intense.. i just got the same rush I go when I found out how close I was to receving my MCAT score... good luck to everyone..
 
hey guys....I actually went into the admissions office today and saw that they were stuffing envelopes. I talked to a lady at the desk and told her that i interviewed mid february. She said that everyone would hear in about a week. So decisions are just around the corner. KEEP HOPE ALIVE GUYS. 🙂

And now my heart is racing. Spring break starts in 2 days for me...wouldnt it be great to come back from break with a nice letter from UCLA in the mailbox?...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys....I actually went into the admissions office today and saw that they were stuffing envelopes. I talked to a lady at the desk and told her that i interviewed mid february. She said that everyone would hear in about a week. So decisions are just around the corner. KEEP HOPE ALIVE GUYS. 🙂

Goodness gracious, that'd be sweet!!!!! 😀 Alright, guys, we're almost there!!! 😀 (of course, 😉, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into the estimate I got last week of "in the next month or so." But here's hoping!)

GOOD LUCK everyone! Wishing you all, myself included, the best of luck from UCLA in the weeks to come! May we all get in & be wonderful classmates together!!!!

:luck: 😍 still dreaming of ucla.... 😍 :luck:
 
seriously, where has all the UCLA spirit gone?? no posts since last evening🙂 sheesh!🙂🙂🙂 here's hopin' they send those letters out sooner than later!
 
Borrowing this from the UCLA Class 2011 thread in allo from today:

"spoke to someone today and she said i should let everybody know the second look stuff should be available online through your login page within the next three days or so."

Maybe if they're changing the pages later this week, that could mean news for us?

Also, according to the thread in allo, UCLA second look is April 21 (4 1/2 weeks away).... Seems to me they have to accept more people & allow them to make travel plans well before then, right????

Here's hoping good news comes soon from UCLA to all of us! Let's keep the hope & this thread alive & strong!!!!!! GL EVERYONE!!!!
 
Borrowing this from the UCLA Class 2011 thread in allo from today:

"spoke to someone today and she said i should let everybody know the second look stuff should be available online through your login page within the next three days or so."

Maybe if they're changing the pages later this week, that could mean news for us?

Also, according to the thread in allo, UCLA second look is April 21 (4 1/2 weeks away).... Seems to me they have to accept more people & allow them to make travel plans well before then, right????

Here's hoping good news comes soon from UCLA to all of us! Let's keep the hope & this thread alive & strong!!!!!! GL EVERYONE!!!!

am I correct that UCLA has yet to send out a 2nd round of decisions?

and that the first round of decisions were all acceptances w/ scholarship offers?
 
am I correct that UCLA has yet to send out a 2nd round of decisions?

and that the first round of decisions were all acceptances w/ scholarship offers?

To the best of my knowledge, one round of acceptances with scholarship. But not everyone posts on SDN....
 
I just called and the lady said they hope to have some decision letters out by the end of this month..that would be either this friday or more likely next friday, fingers crossed everyone!
 
I just called and the lady said they hope to have some decision letters out by the end of this month..that would be either this friday or more likely next friday, fingers crossed everyone!

Thanks, Kakaboro, for calling!

Are we assuming Fridays because the last (only?) set of decisions went out on a Friday? Or is that historically when UCLA sends things out?

It would make sense that more decisions go out by the end of March - then people would have the news the first week of April, which gives time (albeit, not much time) to make travel plans for the 2nd look on April 21.... Hm... we'll see.....

Whatever happens is meant to happen - we can only hope that we did enough to be among the "chosen ones" (haha 😉 ). Here's wishing the best of luck to us all!!!! :luck:

:luck: 😍 continuing to dream of ucla.... 😍 :luck:
 
hmmm.... i'm really wondering how far they've reviewed. i'm afraid that since i interviewed in late Feb I won't hear for ages.
 
hmmm.... i'm really wondering how far they've reviewed. i'm afraid that since i interviewed in late Feb I won't hear for ages.

Yeah, I feel the same way...I don't mind waiting, though, as long as it's for good news. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
woooo! 😀

best of luck to all of you waiting.
I hope some very good news are on their way.
👍 👍 👍 👍
 
Gah status page changed to letter sent. November interview. I still need to concentrate on finals..... Judging from my record so far, probably waitlist.
 
haha I still don't have a status change (interviewed in Sept)... and I'm about 95% sure I didn't get in, so hopefully the fact that some of you guys got status changes today means it's good news for you!!!!!! :luck: Goodluck guys (and gals) :luck:
 
No status page here, but I have at least another month before i hear anything.

Good luck to everyone! I hope it's good news in the mail!
 
Can the people with status changes say the month they interviewed!!! CONGRATS (realistically all you guys got accepted cmon its the 2nd batch and its almost april!)
 
Can the people with status changes say the month they interviewed!!! CONGRATS (realistically all you guys got accepted cmon its the 2nd batch and its almost april!)

I think they're acceptances too...Mid-feb interviews were not covered in the first batch right? How exciting!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha I still don't have a status change (interviewed in Sept)... and I'm about 95% sure I didn't get in, so hopefully the fact that some of you guys got status changes today means it's good news for you!!!!!! :luck: Goodluck guys (and gals) :luck:


Me, too, Dancer77! I interviewed in early Oct and have yet to have a status change! Wonder what this all means & wonder if we'll ever find out!!!

GOOD LUCK to those with status changes - may the mailman bring you GREAT news! To all of us still waiting, best of luck!!! :luck:

EDIT. Now I'm starting to wonder if something went missing with our apps... Probably just being paranoid or something, but seriously - it's been well over 5 months! hmmm.....
 
status change here. I interviewed in early Dec.... ahhhh! what are they going to be? =P

:luck: to all
 
is it a bad idea to stop by the office and see what the scoop is? ive never dropped in there before
 
sigh...no status change...I guess the ability to move to new and exciting places in this country is impossible if you want to be a physician 🙁
 
WOW..UCLA is really getting the ball rolling..Good luck to everyone waiting for their letters..:luck:
 
status changed. interviewed late January. EEEK! Good luck to us all!!! *group hug*
 
Interviewed on February 1. Status changed today.

Does anyone know if the first batch sent last month included any waitlists and rejections?
 
is it a bad idea to stop by the office and see what the scoop is? ive never dropped in there before

stopping by once in a while isnt a bad idea- go for it- get as much info as you can!

interview early december and no change yet.
 
no change here, interviewed 10/17....wheres the love ucla🙁

hopefully this status change brings good news to all:luck: 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for the first batch of acceptances, was it a big envelope or a small one

The first batch as far as i can tell was just acceptances with scholarships...
i have a feeling this one is a mixxed batch
 
Im a November interviewee and I dont know why but my gut feeling is waitlist..... 🙁

My gut feeling is waitlist too, since all (and i mean ALL) schools ~same or higher ranking as UCLA (as per US News) have waitlisted/rejected me.
 
Status change, interviewed early october, i'm in socal so i should have it tomorrow or day after, i'm crossing my fingers!

edit: for the curious since i deleted my mdapps, 36+, 3.7+, decent activities, non-urm, cali resident
 
trying to stay optimistic, but I have a bad feeling... I think I'm going to be glued to this website for the next few days. (as if I wasn't already! ha!) GOOD LUCK TO US ALL, status chang or no! :luck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.