UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Thread

does ucla send any post december invites?
Some cycles yes, some cycles no. Think it depends on how full the incoming class is by the end of December.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for the reply! I got my email around 1 pm too! Also for the further information session, I was wondering if it is required to dress formally. Thank you :)
I would dress up formally. There will be dean welcoming us in the beginning

To people who have interviewed already, at what time does the interview day end? Just wanna know for scheduling purposes. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
To people who have interviewed already, at what time does the interview day end? Just wanna know for scheduling purposes. Thank you in advance!
it starts from 8:20am in the morning and ends at around 1is!

Does UCLA SoD typically not send out emails? My AADSAS changed status to "Invited to Interview" a couple weeks ago, so hoping I haven't missed their call given I haven't received any email. Have any of you received an email?

Does UCLA SoD typically not send out emails? My AADSAS changed status to "Invited to Interview" a couple weeks ago, so hoping I haven't missed their call given I haven't received any email. Have any of you received an email?
The only email I got from them was for the zoom link for the interview after they called me and I set a date

I did receive an email with the zoom link after I called back! Since I didn't pick up their call, they left me with a voicemail.

I did receive an email with the zoom link after I called back! Since I didn't pick up their call, they left me with a voicemail.

I recently got a new phone and just set up my voicemail box (so I never got a voicemail). I was contemplting calling back over the weekend, but figured it would be best to wait till Monday morning. How recently did you call back after missing Noemi’s call? It’s been a week on my end (yikes). I hope there is still availability for an interview!!

I recently got a new phone and just set up my voicemail box (so I never got a voicemail). I was contemplting calling back over the weekend, but figured it would be best to wait till Monday morning. How recently did you call back after missing Noemi’s call? It’s been a week on my end (yikes). I hope there is still availability for an interview!!
update! Called back and my interview will be Friday the 29th!

Interview #1
School: UCLA School of Dentistry
Notification date: 11/4
Method of notification: Phone
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/1
Application complete date: 9/28
GPA (science, overall): 3.3; 3.60 CC and 3.8/3.9 UCLA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): Average stats
Dates available: 11/9
Method of interview: Virtual

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!! do you mind sharing ur stats?
Thanks! GPA 3.75 science 3.65, DAT 25 ts 23 pat 22 reading 28 , in state, DA experience for 9 months, 200 shadowing, 90 volunteering, no research

• Wow
accepted at 8:57 AM PST via phone call

For everybody who just got the call, does your portal change? Thanksss and congrats.

Got the call at 8:27 pst. The professor who interviewed me called me!

Do they call you to tell you if you’re waitlisted or do you have to call them for them to tell you?

Has anyone known what time they stop calling? Is calling done in one day? Thank you!

They don't call for waitlists, and I would not recommend calling them; there's still a couple of hours left for calls to go out
They informed us during the interview they are going to call for waitlist and rejection. Is that not the case anymore?

They informed us during the interview they are going to call for waitlist and rejection. Is that not the case anymore?
I think in my interview day (late Nov) they told us that they would email the waitlists.

Has anyone known what time they stop calling? Is calling done in one day? Thank you!
Probably when the office closes, around 5pm. I think calling happens mostly only today, then as they work through the waitlist.
I don't think they do. That would also just be a lot of people to call in one day

Just got an email saying I got waitlisted. Does anyone know the odds of getting off the waitlist?

I just got an email at 1:30 pst. I am on the waitlist :-(.

I wonder how many people they accepted and how many are on the waitlist.
Yeah me too. I am not sure if they waitlist all interviewed people who are not accepted. I think Pittsburgh did that last year.

I received a call from Noemi at 8:30am on December 1st with an acceptance! Today, December 2nd, at around 10am I finally received the follow up email that contained information regarding deposit, student ID number and a near future webinar with more in-depth info about housing and financial aid.

Last edited:
Were there any people who interviewed + didn’t get an offer that didn’t receive a waitlist email?

Does anyone know if UCLA will be doing post-december interviews this year?

is there going to be a financial aid email that details tuition and fees?