UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
rejected via email yesterday at 4pm after no interview (also IS applicant), aadsas has said application complete since around July and it has not changed after receiving the rejection email

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, did anyone else receive a provisional award letter (PAL) from financial aid? Someone mentioned it to me but I haven't received anything of that sort.

Someone on Facebook said they got accepted through a call from ucla yesterday

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist from ucla? Also does anyone know if ucla is conducting post-december interviews, or will they just be pulling from the waitlist if there are open spots. TIA!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten off the waitlist from ucla? Also does anyone know if ucla is conducting post-december interviews, or will they just be pulling from the waitlist if there are open spots. TIA!
Also does anyone know how many people are currently on the waitlist? They're private class of 2026 Facebook group currently has 96 members, idk if this is a good thing or not for people on the waitlist

What is the Facebook group called?
It’s called dental school admissions Bootcamp. A girl in the group said she got a call a few days ago
I’m in the private fb group for class of 2026 too but Im still on the waitlist. Some of the 96 are just curious who’s been accepted, including people who might not have even applied/are currently in dental school/ on the waitlist etc. it’s really not a definite number

has anyone called the office lately for info regarding the waitlist or current class size for 2026...?

Reactions: 1 users
The class is full as of right now but there are students who reserved a spot at two different universities so people in the waitlist can be accepted from now until September. The waitlist is already ranked, and a letter of intent doesn't do anything because "you already showed interest in the university when you applied." If you would like to send one, I would personally email it to Noemi.

The class is full as of right now but there are students who reserved a spot at two different universities so people in the waitlist can be accepted from now until September. The waitlist is already ranked, and a letter of intent doesn't do anything because "you already showed interest in the university when you applied." If you would like to send one, I would personally email it to Noemi.
Did you contact admissions to find out that the class is full ? ):

i always say "your letter of interest is spelled AADSAS"...

Is there another deposit deadline on Feb 1? If so, maybe there's a possibility that we will be seeing more movement on the waitlist!

Is there another deposit deadline on Feb 1? If so, maybe there's a possibility that we will be seeing more movement on the waitlist!
I was told that there is a deadline for May 1st for people holding numerous spots. So we might see movement then.

Does ucla place everyone who interviewed Pre-December on the waitlist? The only rejections I’ve heard of are people who didn’t interview. It’s kind of odd

I was told that there is a deadline for May 1st for people holding numerous spots. So we might see movement then.
Oh it’s not March 1st? I recall seeing people write that somewhere but don’t recall if it was SDN or FB

Does ucla place everyone who interviewed Pre-December on the waitlist? The only rejections I’ve heard of are people who didn’t interview. It’s kind of odd
I believe this is the case. Ucla is known for only interviewing people they want to accept, so if there’s room we’ll get off the waitlist

Did anyone try to ask about their number on the waitlist? I’m assuming it’s not allowed but I was just wondering

I believe this is the case. Ucla is known for only interviewing people they want to accept, so if there’s room we’ll get off the waitlist
Makes sense, I wish they ranked or let us know of the rank. Assuming from the class size and the number of individuals in the dropbox, there’s almost 100 of us on the waitlist. I hope we see movement soon!

Makes sense, I wish they ranked or let us know of the rank. Assuming from the class size and the number of individuals in the dropbox, there’s almost 100 of us on the waitlist. I hope we see movement soon!
100 on the waitlist? Omg I thought there would be less! How many people have they interviewed, how did you get to that number???

100 on the waitlist? Omg I thought there would be less! How many people have they interviewed, how did you get to that number???
I think everyone who interviewed and wasn’t accepted was waitlisted so I’m assuming based on the interview Dropbox count of individuals. I can be wrong but I’m assuming. If you interviewed check the drop box count

For May 1st, do schools know if those on the waitlist also have other acceptances? Or only those accepted holding multiple acceptances?