UCLA School of Public Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeatingR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

From the list of top schools, I have heard very little from colleagues and previous MPH students about the UCLA School of Public Health - particularly for their Epi program.

Does anybody know how good their program is? Is anyone else applying? If so, why UCLA SPH?

And last but not least: has anyone heard when they will be sending out decision notifications?!?!?

Thanks everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also curious to hear what others think of UCLA.

KeatingR, the school's FAQ page says this:

When are admissions offers made to the applicants?

This varies by department and degree program. Typically, admissions offers are made by mid March.

Hi All,

From the list of top schools, I have heard very little from colleagues and previous MPH students about the UCLA School of Public Health - particularly for their Epi program.

Does anybody know how good their program is? Is anyone else applying? If so, why UCLA SPH?

And last but not least: has anyone heard when they will be sending out decision notifications?!?!?

Thanks everyone!!

I believe that the Epi department was planning on sending out admissions by March 1, but I've applied for their PhD program (Epi).

Their reputation is very methods oriented, especially since Dr. Greenland is based there.

I applied to hopefully work with the Molecular Epidemiology Training Program in Cancer there.