-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF Application 2009-2010
Started by socalgirlie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so no news yet huh? i'm about ready to set up camp by the mailbox 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so no news yet huh? i'm about ready to set up camp by the mailbox 🙁
I won't know until tonight, I leave for work before the mail arrives...
so no news yet huh? i'm about ready to set up camp by the mailbox 🙁
Hahahaha. That is too funny!!!

No mail today for me. Anyone else received anything?
No mail for me today. But I don't live in Cali.
I looked up last year's thread, and this year's thread is 3 or 4 pages longer already. Not sure what to think of that. Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looked up last year's thread, and this year's thread is 3 or 4 pages longer already. Not sure what to think of that. Lol
There are a couple reasons.
They had different threads for application, interview, waitlist, etc... which diluted out the size of each thread.
I have 126 posts in this thread, that's almost 3 full pages

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Its been a crazy fun ride with all of you, but its finally the home stretch. If I get in hopefully we can be classmates, otherwise I'll be headed to UCSD.
Same to you. I'd reckon letters start rolling in tomorrow afternoon ... hopefully ...
It's been a long wait
ok no letter today.
goodluck everyone!




goodluck everyone!





Last edited:
i wonder if anyone from sf or the bay area got anything. it would only make sense since most letters went out monday.
I got a rejection letter today. Very generic letter ... Almost looks like it could have been sent before interviews if you changed two of the words.
No check boxes or anything of that sort. Just denied.
🙁
oh great, i don't even want to check the mail tomorrow.
I got a rejection letter today. Very generic letter ... Almost looks like it could have been sent before interviews if you changed two of the words.
No check boxes or anything of that sort. Just denied.
Sorry to hear that. Have you gotten in anywhere? What are your plans now?
rejection letter ... where are youuuuuuu??
I got a rejection letter today. Very generic letter ... Almost looks like it could have been sent before interviews if you changed two of the words.
No check boxes or anything of that sort. Just denied.
Ouch. 🙁 I don't know you personally, but just from SDN, I can tell you are a well-rounded and intelligent person. It's too bad UCSF couldn't see that. You were probably hoping for a SoCal school anyways, right? I wish you luck.
The interview was VERY INTIMIDATING too. The most intimidating interview I've ever been in.
all I can say is that it sucks. I wish you the best of luck.
Nothing today and I'm from the bay area. 🙁
Nothing today and I'm from the bay area. 🙁
I got a rejection letter today. Very generic letter ... Almost looks like it could have been sent before interviews if you changed two of the words.
No check boxes or anything of that sort. Just denied.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a rejection letter today. Very generic letter ... Almost looks like it could have been sent before interviews if you changed two of the words.
No check boxes or anything of that sort. Just denied.
🙁
the facebook group is still at 53 ppl (with only ~15 representing newly admitted students). i would think most people have facebook and would join the group upon receiving an acceptance. so hopefully we will be hearing a lot of acceptances tomorrow. 

Alright this is killing me, I got absolutely no mail today, not even junk mail... hopefully tomorrow since it is the April 1st deadline. And hopefully no april fools jokes...
haha I totally forgot about April fools. Hopefully we will get mail tomorrow.
Alright this is killing me, I got absolutely no mail today, not even junk mail... hopefully tomorrow since it is the April 1st deadline. And hopefully no april fools jokes...
I had the same thought. Thew irony of receiving a letter on april fools. I hope we all don't end up on the waitlist.
Got my acceptance letter today. Letter dated 3/24, postmarked 3/30, and sent to the bay area. I thought for sure I would not get in at this point but I was wrong. Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully you will all get good news today.
congrats! are you going to UCSF for sure? I wonder how long it will take for the mail to get to LA....
Got my acceptance letter today. Letter dated 3/24, postmarked 3/30, and sent to the bay area. I thought for sure I would not get in at this point but I was wrong. Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully you will all get good news today.
Congrats!
Checked mail today, no letter.
Thanks! Yup I am going to UCSF and will decline my acceptance to USC. If it arrived in the bay area today you should get something tomorrow. Good luck!congrats! are you going to UCSF for sure? I wonder how long it will take for the mail to get to LA....
Hey Everyone! I have never posted but have been an occasional reader of the thread.
I just received my acceptance😍 in the mail and am definitely attending. I live in the bay area.
My interview was in the morning of January 29th
The letter is dated March 24th
Postmarked two dates March 30th and March 31st
I received the letter today April 1st
Good Luck
to those who have yet to hear back!
I just received my acceptance😍 in the mail and am definitely attending. I live in the bay area.
My interview was in the morning of January 29th
The letter is dated March 24th
Postmarked two dates March 30th and March 31st
I received the letter today April 1st
Good Luck
to those who have yet to hear back! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K

i'm sorry everyone who didn't get good news
Good luck to everyone!