UDM (university of Detroit mercy) dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDIARY123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! Has anyone been invited for an interview for University of Detroit Mercy? If so, how was the video interview questions in the email they sent to us? Pretty nervous about it haha

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!!! Has anyone been invited for an interview for University of Detroit Mercy? If so, how was the video interview questions in the email they sent to us? Pretty nervous about it haha
Its pretty random. They just want to know more about your personality. I didnt get any dental related questions. There are only 3 video responses and 1 written response. I blew all the video responses because I froze on most of them but I don't think it will make or break your chances of getting accepted.

Its pretty random. They just want to know more about your personality. I didnt get any dental related questions. There are only 3 video responses and 1 written response. I blew all the video responses because I froze on most of them but I don't think it will make or break your chances of getting accepted.
were they similar to the practice questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you answer the questions back to dentistry or would you literally just talk about the question..like if the questions where "if time and money were not an issue, what would you do in the next 24 hours?". Would you relate that question to dentistry or just actually talk about a place you would like to visit.

Yea! They were similar to the practice. They ask about your personality.....
Did you answer the questions back to dentistry or would you literally just talk about the question..like if the questions where "if time and money were not an issue, what would you do in the next 24 hours?". Would you relate that question to dentistry or just actually talk about a place you would like to visit.

I would talk about the place I would actually like to visit