supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope. I don't think we'll hear anything until decisions come out in January which feels sooo far awayHas anyone received any notice/updates from Cornell?
we didn’t hear anything last year until early january when decisions came out!Nope. I don't think we'll hear anything until decisions come out in January which feels sooo far away
Seconded- it was radio silence until early January, though do be warned if you’re on the listserv I do think they send out a “holiday wishes” email that gave me a heart attack at work.we didn’t hear anything last year until early january when decisions came out!
January 9th was last yearHow early in January are we talking? 😅 The anxiety of NO interview and just going off our application is SOO scary
No, you don’t need to send transcripts unless you’re accepted with credits remaining, and those will be stated on your letter. Best of luck!Do we need to send in fall transcripts? I'm assuming we should wait but just wanted to check
someone at cornell told me decisions always go out the first or second week of januarydo we think results will come out this week?
I was accepted last year and I did not send in fall transcripts. They are pretty strict about not altering your application after submission.Hi, I know that on Cornell's website it says that fall transcripts are not necessary, but those of you who were accepted in the past - did you send in the transcripts and somehow they were helpful? I know that schools like Tufts made it optional, so for ppl who would benefit from it can send it. Is it beneficial?
I did fill it out!For those who were accepted last year, did you guys fill out the optional form in the portal? It does say that responses will have no bearing on the admissions process.
I also filled it out! But I really do think it has no bearingFor those who were accepted last year, did you guys fill out the optional form in the portal? It does say that responses will have no bearing on the admissions process.
I did not fill it out, so yeah I don’t think it matters.I also filled it out! But I really do think it has no bearing
Seems last year they were on a Friday.... buuuuut you never know!i have a strange feeling it might be tmr... haha 😭😭😭
Just got a call from Cornell DVM saying that I have been admitted! This feels so surreal. I’m still in shock right now
Did you both get emails, too? Or just phone calls so far?Got a call from Cornell saying I have been admitted. In state for me.
No emails yet on my end. She mentioned it would come later this week. I just checked my portal as well and it has not been updated either.Did you both get emails, too? Or just phone calls so far?
Are you IS or OOS?No emails yet on my end. She mentioned it would come later this week. I just checked my portal as well and it has not been updated either.
I’m hoping it’s just IS getting calls earlier but i don’t know 🙁 i haven’t heard anything on any platformWhy are some people getting calls but no emails?
I’m OOS and it seems like they’re still working through calls. Please don’t lose hope - just because you haven’t heard yet doesn’t mean anything is off track. Rooting for you and hoping you get some good news soon! 💛Are you IS or OOS?
Just phone call email coming later with more details they said.Did you both get emails, too? Or just phone calls so far?
The doctor I spoke to said emails would come out over the next few daysShe said emails with information would go out later today, so be patient! There may still be good news for you; don't count yourself out!
Haha same. Oh wellAssuming I didn’t get in at this point. No call 🙃 hope emails come out soon to rip off the bandaid lol
i think it's multiple people on the admissions committee calling people on their list, so might varySomeone of FB said they are going in Alpha order? Does that make sense to anyone accepted?
I have last name Rh and got a call 9:38 eastern/ 8:38 for me.Someone of FB said they are going in Alpha order? Does that make sense to anyone accepted?
Congratulations!I got a call at 11:25 am! OOS acceptance!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.