UF 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! My name is Tayla and I’m a 2nd year student at UFCVM. My roommate is graduating and I’m looking for another roommate for my 2/2 in Cottage Grove! I do have my dog with me already, so preferably someone with no other pets. You can message me on my Instagram @taylalubinsky if you are interested
 
This morning I sent a follow up email about accepting my offer of admission, and Jarron Papale emailed me back confirming it was received successfully!
 
Hey all! Congrats to the class of 2030 at UF CVM! I am part of the class of 2029, and I am looking for a female roommate for a 2x2 condo about 15 minutes from the school. If any of you are interested, you can text me at (239) 315-3966 for more details 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes they will! I got a call from them at 1:20pm EST and they said they would also send an official email, but it may be later in the evening as they’re at a conference in DC!!
 
Hi everyone! I am the class of 2029 webmaster and was in charge of creating a Facebook page for your class. If you search up "UFCVM Class of 2030" you should be able to find it! Jarron will email this information to you soon but since some people have already found it, I figured I would share. There will also be links in the Facebook and Jarron will share them via email to join a group me for your class!
 
Do any current students know when we will get an update? I thought previous classes got access to canvas and other pages in May but im unsure.
 
Do any current students know when we will get an update? I thought previous classes got access to canvas and other pages in May but im unsure.
Your FB should be up now if not relatively soon (I think the last classes was opened in late April). We never got canvas access to our courses until right before school started. They continue to tweak courses and a lot of the professors are on clinics when they aren’t teaching.
 
Just wanted to put this out here again:
Hello class of 2030, I have an available room (furnished) to rent out for the upcoming school year. The house is approximately 10-15 minutes away from the vet school. Along with me, there is one other roommate (we are both males). We are both class of 2029, so you'll be able to pick our brains about UF vet first year Rent is 700 dollars a month (includes utilities) DM me if interested in further details.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad