UF class of 2010!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ReinaDeLuz

UF CVM Class of 2010!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got off the waitlist and I AM THRILLED!!!!!! :-D !!!

Just saying howdy to my future classmates!! if MSU can have a thread why can't we???

Just for introductions: I'm a recent UF graduate, Animal Sciences major from Miami! I've been dreaming about UF for as long as I can remember and its finally happened! I'm so excited! See you all at orientation!!

~Lucie
 
congratulations!! what a beautiful place to be going to vet school at 🙂
 
ReinaDeLuz said:
Just got off the waitlist and I AM THRILLED!!!!!! :-D !!!

Just saying howdy to my future classmates!! if MSU can have a thread why can't we???

Just for introductions: I'm a recent UF graduate, Animal Sciences major from Miami! I've been dreaming about UF for as long as I can remember and its finally happened! I'm so excited! See you all at orientation!!

~Lucie


Yay! Congrats on getting in. Looking forward to meeting everyone in August!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ReinaDeLuz said:
Just got off the waitlist and I AM THRILLED!!!!!! :-D !!!
Congratulations!!! I know you really wanted to get in at UF so I am glad it worked out for you!!! 🙂 They have an awesome program.
 
wishes said:
Congratulations!!! I know you really wanted to get in at UF so I am glad it worked out for you!!! 🙂 They have an awesome program.

Didnt recieve my letter until today, but I am relieved.
Going to UF Class of 2010!

Good luck to all my soon-to-be fellow classmates!
Lisa