UF Pharmacy Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where did you get this information if you dont mind me asking?
Mary Beth told me, but now I am not sure if that is correct because the reason she told me that is because I asked her about my interview date and she said it would be in May but UF emailed me and scheduled it for 4/25/13. I believe this is the last interview date.

Members don't see this ad.

Mary Beth told me, but now I am not sure if that is correct because the reason she told me that is because I asked her about my interview date and she said it would be in May but UF emailed me and scheduled it for 4/25/13. I believe this is the last interview date.

So your interview was today?

just got my acceptance email and I interviewed at st. pete on 4/22

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my letter of acceptance from the St. Pete 4/22 interview!!! Good luck you guys!!!

Still no word from the Orlando interview on 4/18.

I got my acceptance email today!!! I interviewed at Gainesville on the 19th but I am assigned to the Jacksonville campus! Good luck to you all and congrats to those who have been accepted!! :D

I got my acceptance email today!!! I interviewed at Gainesville on the 19th but I am assigned to the Jacksonville campus! Good luck to you all and congrats to those who have been accepted!! :D

Awesome and congrats!

Was Jacksonville your preferred campus?

Members don't see this ad :)
That is great! Congratulations!

Awesome and congrats!

Was Jacksonville your preferred campus?
Originally, I had Gainesville as my preferred campus, and Jacksonville was my second choice. They told me I had been assigned for the Jacksonville campus. I didn't mind, since both are equally distant from my house. However, after having my interview in Gainesville, I am glad I got Jacksonville just because I prefer a more quiet environment :)

got my acceptance email for jax! interviewed on the 12th....waiting eternity but sooooo worth it!

Originally, I had Gainesville as my preferred campus, and Jacksonville was my second choice. They told me I had been assigned for the Jacksonville campus. I didn't mind, since both are equally distant from my house. However, after having my interview in Gainesville, I am glad I got Jacksonville just because I prefer a more quiet environment :)

Well that's great. Congrats!

Got my email! Accepted to Orlando campus!!!

called Mary Beth today and my e-mail hadn't gone through, but I got the acceptance!! woo!!!

Hi Everyone!

I will be starting medical school at UF College of Medicine in August (Class of 2017). I am looking for a roommate and want to live in the Summit House Apartments in Gainesville, FL, but I am flexible for living somewhere else that is also very close to the school. These apartments are reasonably priced and very close to the campuses which is great! I am a non-smoker, very serious student, athletic, quiet, and overall easy going! Please message me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested! Thanks

When do we get an email from certiphi about the background check? If got an email in the past when I was accepted to another school should I be using that old email? Or will it be different for UF?

When do we get an email from certiphi about the background check? If got an email in the past when I was accepted to another school should I be using that old email? Or will it be different for UF?

I just and email from certiphi about an hour ago.

I just and email from certiphi about an hour ago.

Mhhhm. I didn't get anything but I did get an email from the other school I was accepted to. I didn't complete it because I was waiting for UF. So I wonder if I should start doing it from the last email I got.

Mhhhm. I didn't get anything but I did get an email from the other school I was accepted to. I didn't complete it because I was waiting for UF. So I wonder if I should start doing it from the last email I got.

It might send info to both schools. It didn't ask anything that was school specific. I had to enter my pharmcas ID.

Well after six months of waiting without an interview, I finally got the notice that I have been placed on the Alternate List. Pretty bummed... I had foolishly gotten my hopes up when I scored a 91 on the PCAT, but I suppose that's not everything. Is anyone else in the same boat? I guess I will see you at the interview on June 14th!

It might send info to both schools. It didn't ask anything that was school specific. I had to enter my pharmcas ID.

Can you PM me the code? Then I can see if they are they same codes. Because I think it's a central data base so to speak.

Last edited:
Well after six months of waiting without an interview, I finally got the notice that I have been placed on the Alternate List. Pretty bummed... I had foolishly gotten my hopes up when I scored a 91 on the PCAT, but I suppose that's not everything. Is anyone else in the same boat? I guess I will see you at the interview on June 14th!

Good luck. Did you apply anywhere else?

Jibby I am almost positive they just send it once for any acceptances. You get the email soon after your first acceptance, and you complete it whenever after that time and the info is shared with all schools you've been accepted to. You might get another email, but it will not make a difference if you use the codes in the last email; they are the same.

Jibby I am almost positive they just send it once for any acceptances. You get the email soon after your first acceptance, and you complete it whenever after that time and the info is shared with all schools you've been accepted to. You might get another email, but it will not make a difference if you use the codes in the last email; they are the same.

Thanks so much. Just wanted to make sure.

So has anyone started uploading documents to Dropbox?

i was going to start soon. have you completed the Computer and Technology Orientation thing? i cant find it.

Have you completed it yet? i interviewed in january but i cant find the course when i log into the Sakai e learning thing.

Have you completed it yet? i interviewed in january but i cant find the course when i log into the Sakai e learning thing.

Oh, no I interviewed in April so I guess I can't start that stuff until June.

Hey guys!

For those of you that have gotten acceptances, what is the decision form that we are supposed to email Mary Beth? Or is the decision form the rest of the items on that list?

Thanks

Hey guys!

For those of you that have gotten acceptances, what is the decision form that we are supposed to email Mary Beth? Or is the decision form the rest of the items on that list?

Thanks

Scroll ALL the way down in the email. You will see it there.

Man...I thought where Dr. McKenzie's name was was the end of the email!! Ugh...feel so stupid..lol. Thanks :)

Lol no problem. I did the same thing. I was like " where is it??!?!?!?!"

Does anyone know if we can attend CPR classes prior to the dates posted online and then submit the certification when it is time to do so?

Does anyone know if we can attend CPR classes prior to the dates posted online and then submit the certification when it is time to do so?

Your cert will be good for like 2 years I think.