UF PHPB advice/experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed9194

Reaction score
Has anyone applied to and received a decision from UF’s pre-health post bacc program? I submitted in August and everything verified September 19th and I’m nervous about not getting any sort of response yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone applied to and received a decision from UF’s pre-health post bacc program? I submitted in August and everything verified September 19th and I’m nervous about not getting any sort of response yet.
Did you ever get a response op? I’m interested in the program as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I was accepted shortly after posting
im so happy for you! do you mind if i asked you some questions? like if you are nontrad and what your undergrad major/gpa was? i havent applied yet but im trying to figure out the best way to approach the application :)

Yeah I’ll message you!
Hey premed9194,
Would you mind responding to me too? I am actually working on my essays right now. I want to submit by the deadline next week.
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey premed9194,
Would you mind responding to me too? I am actually working on my essays right now. I want to submit by the deadline next week.
Thanks!
I messaged you. Let me know what questions you have! Hopefully I can help

Hi guys, not sure if thread is still active, but I made a group on facebook for UF post bac 2020, possibly for rooommate matching in the fall. Hopefully I can find some roommates through this rather than matching with someone at random!

Hi guys, not sure if thread is still active, but I made a group on facebook for UF post bac 2020, possibly for rooommate matching in the fall. Hopefully I can find some roommates through this rather than matching with someone at random!

Can you share your experience of the program so far please?

Hi, I am interested in the program. I was accepted but had to postpone my studies due to COVID-19 crisis. Do you mind sharing your experience so far in the program please?
I actually decided to defer because of COVID, as well. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help now. Will you start next fall?