UFCVM c/o 2026 Applicants

Started by polemical
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
would having an "I" on my transcripts affect anything in anyway? This proffesor just now put in the grade (this was from summer) so I cant really update it. I did get an interview but I`m just worried how much this effected my app :/
 
Any current students or alumni available to chat about culture at UF? I feel worse about UF after my interview (had some rude/condescending responses from interviewers during interview) and have some questions.

I’m so sorry you had a bad experience!! I also had an interview at a school last year (and it was my first choice!) that left me with bad vibes, so I know how that feels. I obviously can’t compare UF to another school because UF is the only school I’ve personally attended, but overall I think UF has a great sense of community and even through the tough moments I’ve had a great group of people around me so far (sometimes not just my friends!). Feel free to post any questions, I know there’s a few other current students who are also in this group that would love to answer as well. If you want to have a more private convo let me know!
 
Finally got rejected from the interview waitlist lmao 🤪 I’m joking about it because the suspense was messing with me but at the same time I expected not to be taken off. IS and everything. Well onto new adventures! Congrats to everyone that got interviews, and I wish everyone the best and hope you all get accepted!
 
Does it really take a whole month after interviews to send out decisions?
I think in some past years they have heard about 10 days after the last interview, but last year they didn't hear until mid March. I think that the Casper results might have something to do with it because the last casper test date was Feb 17th I think? Then it takes about 2 weeks for those results to get sent to the school, so I think that's why it takes awhile for decisions.
 
I think in some past years they have heard about 10 days after the last interview, but last year they didn't hear until mid March. I think that the Casper results might have something to do with it because the last casper test date was Feb 17th I think? Then it takes about 2 weeks for those results to get sent to the school, so I think that's why it takes awhile for decisions.
The vet I work with said she found out in Jan!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Little late to this Casper test, I take mine on the 17th. What is the reason behind this scoring and does it affect your interview? All the research I have done doesn’t really show what the test is… testing for. What is everybody’s thoughts?
 
I hope so... the anticipation is killing me 🙁

I know the waiting is so terrible, my mental health really tanked between January and April of last year (I got pulled off the waitlist in April). Please just know that you’re not alone, your feelings are normal, and try to do things that remind you that you are good and worthy and more than just a decision from a school! I know it’s so hard, but we’re all rooting for you and are proud of how far you’ve come!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In my application status portal I can’t see my residency status anymore, I am not sure if it’s glitching or what but did that happen to anyone else?
 
Did we have to manually go in and update our residency? I applied OOS and am still OOS but idk if I needed to update anything
 
Did we have to manually go in and update our residency? I applied OOS and am still OOS but idk if I needed to update anything
No, you don’t need to update anything if your residency hasn’t changed. Can you see the status in your portal, though?
 
No, you don’t need to update anything if your residency hasn’t changed. Can you see the status in your portal, though?
No I also can’t see anything about residency on my portal which is why I got worried lol. I don’t remember seeing it at all tbh I mostly just checked my emails. It had my address still though
 
No I also can’t see anything about residency on my portal which is why I got worried lol. I don’t remember seeing it at all tbh I mostly just checked my emails. It had my address still though
Maybe the residency thing is a glitch and it’s gone for everyone? That’s what I was trying to figure out, or if it meant something lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one else's residency status still say undetermined? Im IS and submitted all the documentation with my application ...
 
Does UF give an admissions scholarships for IS or OOS? Or only when you actually accept the offer? I tried calling but they didnt pick up :/.