You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UGA 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
i’m gonna guess tomorrow unless he already signed every letter cause last year it was released on the 24th i think and the emails were sent around 4pmComing soon but how soon???? Today??? Friday??? Next week is fair game too!
I fear all three schools I'm waiting for will be on Friday.
I<3seaturtles
Full Member
Can you clarify what you mean by this? Like they posted a similar video last year?i’m gonna guess tomorrow unless he already signed every letter cause last year it was released on the 24th i think and the emails were sent around 4pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FrenchArmyKnife
Full Member
May I ask the time zone for the 4 pm?i’m gonna guess tomorrow unless he already signed every letter cause last year it was released on the 24th i think and the emails were sent around 4pm
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I feel like they wouldn’t post the video unless they were readyi’m gonna guess tomorrow unless he already signed every letter cause last year it was released on the 24th i think and the emails were sent around 4pm
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
no based on sdn last year emails were released on the 24th at 4pm estCan you clarify what you mean by this? Like they posted a similar video last year?
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
estMay I ask the time zone for the 4 pm?
ariramos21
Full Member
I just saw the post...omg... if they don't send them today they are just playing with our feelings smh😂
PawPrint_Doc
UFCVM c/o 2030
Do you only get the envelope if your accepted?
futurechickendoc
New Member
If they don’t send decisions today, I think I might explode from anxiety. This is BRUTAL
birddogtor
UGA CVM C/O 2028
everyone gets an email regardless of the decisions. the envelopes get mailed out to those accepted post decision release just for you to have for keeps sakeDo you only get the envelope if your accepted?
ariramos21
Full Member
THIS!!!!!If they don’t send decisions today, I think I might explode from anxiety. This is BRUTAL
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
there’s a new post in the fb group. i think it possibly could be today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ariramos21
Full Member
OMG
BurtTheCat
Full Member
What does it saythere’s a new post in the fb group. i think it possibly could be today
It's just more hearsay about the Instagram post. My guess from the ig post is that they're coming tomorrowWhat does it say
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
i’m talking about the actual uga cvm class of 2030 fb group it was a new post todayIt's just more hearsay about the Instagram post. My guess from the ig post is that they're coming tomorrow
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
OH I DIDNT KNOW THIS THANK YOUi’m talking about the actual uga cvm class of 2030 fb group it was a new post today
birddogtor
UGA CVM C/O 2028
lol its just a repost of the reeli’m talking about the actual uga cvm class of 2030 fb group it was a new post today
birddogtor
UGA CVM C/O 2028
per instagram comments, emails go out tmrw
hopeful-dvm0112
New Member
FutureDVM2030
Full Member
Ya Parker Moore responded to someone's comment and confirmed tomorrow!per instagram comments, emails go out tmrw
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
don’t wanna jinx myself but also wanna get a head start but what are good apartments near the teaching hospital that you could recommend?
FrenchArmyKnife
Full Member
thank you!
BurtTheCat
Full Member
Can someone weigh in for me here? What are my actual chances of getting into UGA as an OOS? It’s my last hope. I have 1,300+ hours of vet experience and 6,000 hours of animal experience. My overall GPA was a 3.75 with my science being a 3.8, I was on leadership for a service dog raising club, worked throughout college, was a freshman peer mentor and did club boxing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I also have 50 research hours in a biogeochemistry labCan someone weigh in for me here? What are my actual chances of getting into UGA as an OOS? It’s my last hope. I have 1,300+ hours of vet experience and 6,000 hours of animal experience. My overall GPA was a 3.75 with my science being a 3.8, I was on leadership for a service dog raising club, worked throughout college, was a freshman peer mentor and did club boxing.
No one can tell you except Parker Moore around 4 pm tomorrow. We'd all be guessing (though I'd guess you have good chances!)
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I can’t sleep from all the anxiety I have about hearing back 🙁No one can tell you except Parker Moore around 4 pm tomorrow. We'd all be guessing (though I'd guess you have good chances!)
vetinorbit
New Member
literally ⚰️I can’t sleep from all the anxiety I have about hearing back 🙁
I’m an ambassador and can confirm that y’all will be hearing VERY soon (sometime after noon)!! Good luck everybody! 🙂
Last edited:
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
I’m an ambassador and can confirm that y’all will be hearing VERY soon (sometime after noon)!! Good luck everybody! 🙂
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
is there a basic paragraph saying if you got accepted denied waitlisted before seeing the letter document?
It just says thank you for applying and to open the document for the decision, so you have to open the document to see. They keep it vague.is there a basic paragraph saying if you got accepted denied waitlisted before seeing the letter document?
Zoe Bonafe
Full Member
I’m getting so nervous!!! Good luck today everyone!! Keep your heads up ❤️
diesel2030
Full Member
In my experience, every time I’ve read “Thank you for applying to x,” a rejection has followed 🥲
Speedybeans
Full Member
OOS acceptance
BurtTheCat
Full Member
I haven’t gotten anything in my email 😐
Kiluve
New Member
I
i haven’t either :/I haven’t gotten anything in my email 😐
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oos acceptance! Phew!
futuretaurusdoc
Full Member
is denial congrats yall
TortiLover1023
New Member
OOS denial. Good luck everyone!
futurechickendoc
New Member
IS ACCEPTANCE. OH MY GOSH YALL
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K