UGA c/o 2021 Hopefuls

Started by lhmhtd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I was in middle school *waves old lady cane* during the trial and we used to watch parts of it during lunch in the cafeteria! The verdict came in during school hours (but not at lunch in our timezone) so they let us all out of the classrooms to watch it in the cafeteria.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also this helps time go faster... or slower
 

Attachments

  • Photo on 2017-02-10 at 15.05 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2017-02-10 at 15.05 #2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 176
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm more anxious to hear from Ohio State (since UGA is long shot for me and I applied to 13 schools lol) but this extended wait for hearing back from most schools in general has drained my soul 😵:laugh:
 
The scariest part is that it could be Monday OR Tuesday OR Wednesday so it could potentially be three more days of anxiety and madness.
Yeahhhhh I am just going with expecting it at 4:55 on Wednesday. If its before that I will be thrilled, but I would not expect anything sooner.

Supposedly, the original plan was for Friday but as the week progressed that became less and less likely. However, they did plan on releasing DVM-PHD decisions on Friday. I am unsure if they actually did or if those were postponed as well.

Regardless, be happy because we know it won't be beyond a few more days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad