***UGA official acceptance c/o 2018***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopingtogetin3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this might be a little early but wanted to get it started just in case they start accepting early like they did last year. The first call (according to sdn) was on 1/25/13. Good luck everyone!!
 
just to keep from there being an unnecessary amount of threads, I think we should just post on the acceptances thread for all the schools, not make ones for each school. becomes too convoluted don't you think? look at the official acceptances thread for the c/o 2018
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just to keep from there being an unnecessary amount of threads, I think we should just post on the acceptances thread for all the schools, not make ones for each school. becomes too convoluted don't you think? look at the official acceptances thread for the c/o 2018
I personally would like one specifically for UGA. There was one last year and it was easy to follow since there are some of is only interested in UGA.