uic 2011 class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All the lines should be filled out. It takes about 3-4 weeks until they fill that, too many applications. It takes time, also until not long time ago they were busy with the regular addmissions, so be patient, I know is hard. I dont see my toefl line but I know that they received it because the application is complete, otherwise it would have been incomplete. Heads up, even between us someone will be accepted someone not I know haow that is. God Bless Us All.
where u see the application status please can you tell me

Members don't see this ad.

Go to the UIC webpage, go to International Dental Students, How to apply, application, than you have to log in with your user name and password, click on summer 2011, than you will see the application status if something is incomplete it will say incomplete. Hope this helped

Go to the UIC webpage, go to International Dental Students, How to apply, application, than you have to log in with your user name and password, click on summer 2011, than you will see the application status if something is incomplete it will say incomplete. Hope this helped
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
My UIC application shows that all requirements are received but the application status shows incomplete items outstanding.Did anyone have a similar problem?

Hi fellas, its not easy but we will be rewarded at the end, spoke to them 3 weeks ago, last year about 280 applications for 35 spots, highly competitive. I applied have the application confirmed as complete. Have to wait for IV. If I can help anyone let me know.

My UIC application shows that all requirements are received but the application status shows incomplete items outstanding.Did anyone have a similar problem?
Even I have the same problem,I tried to contact them but no one calls back . I donot know what to do. If anyone could guide us what to do now it would be great.

when they write that its incomplete how much time it takes from them

when they write that its incomplete how much time it takes from them
hey guys,i have some problem with the application status either.I have sent the copy of original(notarized) and also the translation (notarized ) but they were all together,I think they have missed the original one because they have put the PS official transcripts blank...also teofl score and money check>>>>>>plz if you have any direct E-MAIL ADDRESS SENT IT.

Yes, must have a Green Card or Citizenship of USA. Temp GC or Status does not work

Dentalbug
hi,,i have green card but valid fro 2yrs only is it still considered as permanent status,, my status are
NB1 - 87
GP - 3.21
work experience 1.5 yr as an observer in US
2yr back in my country
experience at UCLA

hi,,i have green card but valid fro 2yrs only is it still considered as permanent status,, my status are
NB1 - 87
GP - 3.21
work experience 1.5 yr as an observer in US
2yr back in my country
experience at UCLA
hello , can i ask u how u got two gpa 2.65 and gpa 3.21? bec i want to find some way to raise my 2.4 gpa. thx in adavance

UIC makes it difficult this year as they make the deadline earlier than last year, last year was August 1, this year is July 1.

I just took my NBDE Part I exam yesterday and I know they will ask for original in the the unopened envelope. If the exam result within 4 weeks, that will make it around the end of June. What happened if I order the copy or result now to ADA is it possible so I don't have to wait for result, then order extra copies after the result out, which means I won't make it to the due date ?

Thanks so much friends.

UIC makes it difficult this year as they make the deadline earlier than last year, last year was August 1, this year is July 1.

I just took my NBDE Part I exam yesterday and I know they will ask for original in the the unopened envelope. If the exam result within 4 weeks, that will make it around the end of June. What happened if I order the copy or result now to ADA is it possible so I don't have to wait for result, then order extra copies after the result out, which means I won't make it to the due date ?

Thanks so much friends.

Even I have the same question about toefl, b'se I have socre before May 2009 & they won't accept it, so if I will taking exam on June 12th & in case if score will not reach before deadline & I submit rest of the documents now, so should they considered application or not?
Some one please reply

Thanks so much friends.
last year you could do that , for this year, you need to call them up to confirm

Thank you!.

Another question, since the score is not another 3-4 weeks from now, do you think it will make any difference if I sent out money order for extra copies for my results right away ? Or ADA won't accept this extra copies request since the result is not out yet.... please advice, I am really worry now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!.

Another question, since the score is not another 3-4 weeks from now, do you think it will make any difference if I sent out money order for extra copies for my results right away ? Or ADA won't accept this extra copies request since the result is not out yet.... please advice, I am really worry now.

last year I 'd asked ADA for same thing and they told me that it can be done.
So I suggest you to call ADA to confirm for this year.

last year I 'd asked ADA for same thing and they told me that it can be done.
So I suggest you to call ADA to confirm for this year.

Thanks Hant, Will do... :)

Hi, Does anyone knows when does UIC ususally start sending for Interviews, and how do they usually do it? is it though a phone call or email?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, Does anyone knows when does UIC ususally start sending for Interviews, and how do they usually do it? is it though a phone call or email?
Thanks in advance.

hi uth08!!
when did u apply to UIC? what does it show in the application status column?
UIC starts sending interview invitations in august. but i dont know about their method of communication.

it says COMPLETE AND READY FOR REVIEW, well regarding the application I struggled alot, it took me almost one month to get my app. complete, I first applied on april 8th but I got my status complete on May 6th.

it says COMPLETE AND READY FOR REVIEW, well regarding the application I struggled alot, it took me almost one month to get my app. complete, I first applied on april 8th but I got my status complete on May 6th.

thank you very much uth08. i got mine too the same status yesterday night.gudluck.

can someone clarify this my application says complete redy for review
but the decision says that (pending -manual review req)
thank you in advance

thank you very much uth08. i got mine too the same status yesterday night.gudluck.

thank you in advance

hi..need hep with the application..in the test score part..tofel scores are to be given individually..for each section..for ibt..as well as the total scores??? and also the college i attended is in a different city...and the university to with its affliated is in different city..so it doesn't match..should i just put in the information of college and university separately..thanks...

hi,
persnal statement says 32000 characters.did u all write such a long one??pls reply.

please is it ok to send new toefl scores or not
i need opinion

hi guys ,count me also
i have applied to uic .application status is complete
decision says pend manualreview..wat does it mean
please help

Even I have the same question about toefl, b'se I have socre before May 2009 & they won't accept it, so if I will taking exam on June 12th & in case if score will not reach before deadline & I submit rest of the documents now, so should they considered application or not?
Some one please reply

I got the answer. they said they will accept the unopened before May 2009 report to them, once you got the result of your june 12th exam, you can send it to them.. it's okay they said

Although i won't be applying this year, too hectic and too stressful because I am traveling abroad june 20th and I won't be able to have mail access during the time until the due date... :(

I got the answer. they said they will accept the unopened before May 2009 report to them, once you got the result of your june 12th exam, you can send it to them.. it's okay they said

Although i won't be applying this year, too hectic and too stressful because I am traveling abroad june 20th and I won't be able to have mail access during the time until the due date... :(

@blissonearth,
I really appreciated your reply. are you not applying this year?
I am also worried b'se I am too late to apply. are you from india?
Anyway thanks for you r reply,and good luck for your trip...

@blissonearth

hey do u mind sharing stats esply nbde part1?

thanks

@blissonearth,
I really appreciated your reply. are you not applying this year?
I am also worried b'se I am too late to apply. are you from india?
Anyway thanks for you r reply,and good luck for your trip...

No, I am not applying this year. I miscalculate the due date. Last year it was Aug 1, so I took my exam late may...
Too bad, since I am a citizen... UIC only accepts citizen and PR. No, I am not from India... :)

We receive one free copy of TOEFL score report from ETS. My question is, can I send it without opening to UIC as we can see our result online.
Because if i'll order ETS to send,it will take long time.
Thanks for being helpful.:).

We receive one free copy of TOEFL score report from ETS. My question is, can I send it without opening to UIC as we can see our result online.
Because if i'll order ETS to send,it will take long time.
Thanks for being helpful.:).
Yes you can do that, I did that too and they accepted it. Good luck

I was planning on applying this year to uic. I had the nbde score report send to me but my wife accidently opened it. so I can't send that & I dont think I have enough time to get another one before the deadline. but when I requested the score report I had requested one to be ssend to uic. do they accept it? Is there like a rush service so that I can another report in time?

I was planning on applying this year to uic. I had the nbde score report send to me but my wife accidently opened it. so I can't send that & I dont think I have enough time to get another one before the deadline. but when I requested the score report I had requested one to be ssend to uic. do they accept it? Is there like a rush service so that I can another report in time?
Even I am in same situation like you.I have send a score report request to ADA before 3-4 days.I don't know how long it takes.And there is no rush service.According to them it takes 21 days!!I hope they send early..

I think there is still some time left and if you have already ordered for the reports u will get it. It takes like 10 days minimum( my experience), so i think you are in a good situation if you have already ordered it, you will make it before the deadline. :)

I think there is still some time left and if you have already ordered for the reports u will get it. It takes like 10 days minimum( my experience), so i think you are in a good situation if you have already ordered it, you will make it before the deadline. :)

can anyone tell when will be interviews starting this year? I am assuming they should start in july as deadline is moved forward this year to july 1st....but i hope they start iv early this year...

Even I am in same situation like you.I have send a score report request to ADA before 3-4 days.I don't know how long it takes.And there is no rush service.According to them it takes 21 days!!I hope they send early..

Did you guys try to send the notarized copy of the NBDE1 score report instead of that required official sent in sealed envelope ?
Did any of you ask UIC for this ?

Did you guys try to send the notarized copy of the NBDE1 score report instead of that required official sent in sealed envelope ?
Did any of you ask UIC for this ?

Ya I asked and here is there reply by email-

.Thank you for your e-mail. Please send a notarized copy of your NB report but also please make sure you send the official report. .
. .
.Thanks, .
. .

.Braulia Espinosa.
.Assistant Director of Admissions.
.University of Illinois at Chicago| College of Dentistry.
.801 S. Paulina St., Room 104 | Chicago , IL 60612.

Wow, it is so funny... one time I asked about TOEFL, she said they only accept unopened envelope, can't be notarized copy..

Ya I asked and here is there reply by email-

.Thank you for your e-mail. Please send a notarized copy of your NB report but also please make sure you send the official report. .

.Thanks, .

.Braulia Espinosa.
.Assistant Director of Admissions.
.University of Illinois at Chicago| College of Dentistry.
.801 S. Paulina St., Room 104 | Chicago , IL 60612.

hey guys i have question, i applied to IDDP in april and my apllication with all the requirement documents were received the addmission office in april 9th 2010 but my status online showing "Incomplete Items Outstanding" so i called them many times and i left a lot of messages but no answer then i sent emails to ask about my status and they answered me back that all the documents were received but they don't know why my status is still incomplete and since then i check my status twice a day but nothing has changed so what should i do:confused:, i am really frustrated :mad:because i applied very early and sent them NBDE, ECE, TOEFL and recomendation letters in sealed envolps with all other documents. even they don't know why my status is incomplete , by the way this happened with me last year also when i applied in 2009 , i don't know what to do , any suggestion?

i was wondering if anybody knows is it ok to send notarized copies of letters as i am running out of letters of recommendations. does UIC accept letters that are notarized ??

did anybody get any calls for the inteview?Thanks

I guess they gonna call from July onwards.

I guess they gonna call from July onwards.
does anyone know how many students do they interview and how many do they accept?as they only accept citizens and pr do we have higher chance comparing to other universities which accept all visa categories?

thank you in advance

@ drmsg,
how long it will take your application to be completed? b'se I have submitted my all supplemental documents and they received on Jun23, but on payment section its appears to be empty, I also send my check along with my documents.
And I also send my notarized english transcript from my university,but on
received section its empty and they wrote on note section that require marks
from uni..so we have to send them also our marksheets from uni.. I am confused..please help me.

i am more confused than u, i have sent all the required documents exactly as they ask and they were received in april 9th but till now my status is incomplete:( i sent tons of emails and they answered me that all my documents are received and nothing is missing but they don't know why my status is still incomplete and asked me just to keep checking my online status that has not been changed since i apply to the IDDP. :mad:so my friend my situation is worst than yours. by the way this also happened with me last year and i could not do anything and the deadline passed.good luck to u and all others.
@ drmsg,
how long it will take your application to be completed? b'se I have submitted my all supplemental documents and they received on Jun23, but on payment section its appears to be empty, I also send my check along with my documents.
from uni..so we have to send them also our marksheets from uni.. I am confused..please help me.

@ drmsg,

hi
first they mention onlt few document received after 2 week and for toefl and money check it takes almost another 2 weeks
and for transcript they also need degrees of all the years in dental school l think its the marksheets