uic 2011 class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did anybody get any calls for the inteview?Thanks
hi when they said complete application that mean be prepare for interview
and how they will tell for interview by call or e mail or for rejection how they will told us

Members don't see this ad.

i am more confused than u, i have sent all the required documents exactly as they ask and they were received in april 9th but till now my status is incomplete:( i sent tons of emails and they answered me that all my documents are received and nothing is missing but they don't know why my status is still incomplete and asked me just to keep checking my online status that has not been changed since i apply to the IDDP. :mad:so my friend my situation is worst than yours. by the way this also happened with me last year and i could not do anything and the deadline passed.good luck to u and all others.
Hi Sorry i am bothering you. I submit electronic application and also send all documents before 3 days by express mail.When I log in on this page
https://ui2web2.apps.uillinois.edu/BANPROD2/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon?web_page_id_in=2UGI
it shows only application summary(my name,Address etc.)!!
Where you guys check your application status? I sent an email to UIC but they haven't replied.PLZ help me...

hi
first they mention onlt few document received after 2 week and for toefl and money check it takes almost another 2 weeks
and for transcript they also need degrees of all the years in dental school l think its the marksheets

Thanks drmsg for your reply.
do they need notarized marksheets or copy of them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Sorry i am bothering you. I submit electronic application and also send all documents before 3 days by express mail.When I log in on this page
https://ui2web2.apps.uillinois.edu/BANPROD2/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon?web_page_id_in=2UGI
it shows only application summary(my name,Address etc.)!!
Where you guys check your application status? I sent an email to UIC but they haven't replied.PLZ help me...

You have to check processed application and it will takes few days to update your documents, for me I mailed my docu...on 16th Jun.. via certified mail & they updated on 23rd Jun... hope this helps you.

hi guys?did any body who had a pending manual review in his/her status changed into another status?did any body got a phone call for the interview?thanks

It's been a week since I submitted my Electronic and paper application both. But when I log in to check my application, it shows only
'Web Application Summary' Am I doing something wrong? Did you all have the same thing and then they update it or what?:help::help:

It's been a week since I submitted my Electronic and paper application both. But when I log in to check my application, it shows only
'Web Application Summary' Am I doing something wrong? Did you all have the same thing and then they update it or what?:help::help:

it takes couple of days to update.when did you send the documents?count the days from post office to university+couple of days for them to update it

it takes couple of days to update.when did you send the documents?count the days from post office to university+couple of days for them to update it
OK so now they have update something.But in application status they mentioned '' Incomplete Items Outstanding''
Now what is this? I sent all the documents they needed..

Members don't see this ad :)
OK so now they have update something.But in application status they mentioned '' Incomplete Items Outstanding''
Now what is this? I sent all the documents they needed..

If you observe carefully there will an empty space and before the empty space they would have written what is missing. Even I had the same comment for nearly 2 months. After 2-3wks I realized what was missing and I sent them that particular document and it was completed. You cam actually call them if you click on help button on top right you get ph no to call admission office and they will tell you what is missing.hope this helps. Call them quickly since you have less time.

If you observe carefully there will an empty space and before the empty space they would have written what is missing. Even I had the same comment for nearly 2 months. After 2-3wks I realized what was missing and I sent them that particular document and it was completed. You cam actually call them if you click on help button on top right you get ph no to call admission office and they will tell you what is missing.hope this helps. Call them quickly since you have less time.
Thanks.When I checked today it shows-
Application Status: Complete ready for review Decision: Pending - Manual Review Req I guess they must be busy and overloaded with applications.That's why they are updating it very slowly.

Thanks.When I checked today it shows-
Application Status: Complete ready for review Decision: Pending - Manual Review Req I guess they must be busy and overloaded with applications.That's why they are updating it very slowly.

Don't worry at all. It may be a pending status for some/many applicants apart from you with respect to UIC applications. To the extent, sometimes, even after having completed interview at dental school, it might show a pending status online. Faculty and Administrative staff are nice and certainly would consider the potential candidates. Good part - you sooner or later will be considered in spite of early/late application submission and there's a very good chance of getting an interview invitation at UIC. Critical part - rolling bases, so, sooner the better chances for acceptance!! For ones, who don't manage somehow to receive an interview invitation in a first round, keep your fingers crossed since the second round of interviews will begin somewhere as late as in October-November. best!

Don't worry at all. It may be a pending status for some/many applicants apart from you with respect to UIC applications. To the extent, sometimes, even after having completed interview at dental school, it might show a pending status online. Faculty and Administrative staff are nice and certainly would consider the potential candidates. Good part - you sooner or later will be considered in spite of early/late application submission and there's a very good chance of getting an interview invitation at UIC. Critical part - rolling bases, so, sooner the better chances for acceptance!! For ones, who don't manage somehow to receive an interview invitation in a first round, keep your fingers crossed since the second round of interviews will begin somewhere as late as in October-November. best!
Thanks Youth.As per your suggestion I have applied let's see how it goes?

Last edited:
hi guys.is there any new news?did any body heared from uic?Thanks

Last edited:
did anyone get interview calls frm uic? any updates?

any body heared about the interview?

i m waiting too...desperately..when did the interviews start for last year-2010?? any ideas??? please post as soon as anybody hears from them..good luck to all of us..thanks...:love:

HI
Do you know when they will contact the candidate?

actually their deadline is july 1st n by nw they should have started calling for interviews rite? anyone who has got interview calls ,plz do update us who are waiting?
thanks

actually their deadline is july 1st n by nw they should have started calling for interviews rite? anyone who has got interview calls ,plz do update us who are waiting?
thanks

That's right and they have mentioned interviews are from August -Nov,so they might have started sending invitations.
Anxiously waiting...........:(

thanks
hi you mean that not all the applicant waiting for the dicision (i mean r there somebody get rejection or all the rejection they will send after the acceptance) thanks shukren

That's right and they have mentioned interviews are from August -Nov,so they might have started sending invitations.
Anxiously waiting...........:(

hmm..no idea..so wen did u complete u r application?

I read that some body else got invetation in other thread :scared: