You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UIC DMDAS 2019-2020 cycle interview invitation
Started by xsdf
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi I got the invitation! do you know which type of Qs they ask or where can I found it?Hi everyone,
I'm starting this thread to know if anyone has received interview invitation from UIC yet? Have they already started sending out invites?
Anan tooth fairy
New Member
Hi Can you please share ur completion date and interview invite date? ThanksHi everyone,
I'm starting this thread to know if anyone has received interview invitation from UIC yet? Have they already started sending out invites?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My completion date is March 26, invitation date April 1st, Interview will be on April 23. Do you something about interview experience?Hi Can you please share ur completion date and interview invite date? Thanks
Congratulations for getting the interview invite . Could you please share your stats ?My completion date is March 26, invitation date April 1st, Interview will be on April 23. Do you something about interview experience?
Thanks
Anan tooth fairy
New Member
Awesome! congrats 🙂 I heard it's a cool interview nothing to worry. do u have gc/citizen?My completion date is March 26, invitation date April 1st, Interview will be on April 23. Do you something about interview experience?
Congratulations! My competition date was also on March 26. Hoping to hear back from them soon.My completion date is March 26, invitation date April 1st, Interview will be on April 23. Do you something about interview experience?
I have heard that it is a closed file interview. All the best!
Thank you.Congratulations for getting the interview invite . Could you please share your stats ?
Thanks
Both parts 1 and 2
Gpa 3.1
Toefl 104
CDA 1y+
Volunteering in research 1y+with upcoming publications
Volunteering in Hospital 6mo
Volunteering in biomedical journal 1+
Shadowing
Thanks, I hope you will get invitation too. I heard also that is not hard interview, but I’m trying to find sample of QsCongratulations! My competition date was also on March 26. Hoping to hear back from them soon.
I have heard that it is a closed file interview. All the best!
Good luckHi I got the invitation! do you know which type of Qs they ask or where can I found it?
I believe within a week. I got the completion email on 21st March but haven't heard anything after that. So I guess I'm not gonna receive any invite now.Does anyone know when they usually send interview iv after sending completion email? Thx
Lol, Then I'm not gonna get one either, cause today is been a week after I received my completion email.I believe within a week. I got the completion email on 21st March but haven't heard anything after that. So I guess I'm not gonna receive any invite now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe within a week. I got the completion email on 21st March but haven't heard anything after that. So I guess I'm not gonna receive any invite now.
Where did you get this information from?
is it a fact or speculation?
Hi guys! Has anyone received an interview for UIC in April
A speculation. But I have seen this pattern so far.Where did you get this information from?
is it a fact or speculation?
Hello!Thank you.
Both parts 1 and 2
Gpa 3.1
Toefl 104
CDA 1y+
Volunteering in research 1y+with upcoming publications
Volunteering in Hospital 6mo
Volunteering in biomedical journal 1+
Shadowing
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited:
I got my IV yesterday. Any idea what they ask?Hi everyone,
I'm starting this thread to know if anyone has received interview invitation from UIC yet? Have they already started sending out invites?
Please could you share when was your completion email and what is your status. thanks in advanceI got my IV yesterday. Any idea what they ask?
My Comp was Ap 2nd and I'm a P.R.Please could you share when was your completion email and what is your status. thanks in advance
Do you know what they usually ask?
Congratulations. I think it's very easy, just questions about yourself and your experiences. That's what I have heard from everyone. Good Luck and let me know how was it.I got my IV yesterday. Any idea what they ask?
thank you, I meant your profile such as GPA, TOEFL. etc.., I will check with my friend about the interview questions bc he did it today. good luck my friendMy Comp was Ap 2nd and I'm a P.R.
Do you know what they usually ask?
I did Evaluation on ece.org. In our country I think most common GPA 3, but not sure.Hello!
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!
here in bulgaria we are with different grading system from 2-6 and dont know how to calculate my gpaI did Evaluation on ece.org. In our country I think most common GPA 3, but not sure.
In Russia, we also have a different system, but here in US there are only 2 organizations which are suitable for dental schools. Some ask wes.org, the other ones ask ece.org so there is no other options and you need to send them paper in order to obtain the scorehere in bulgaria we are with different grading system from 2-6 and dont know how to calculate my gpa
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh sure.thank you, I meant your profile such as GPA, TOEFL. etc.., I will check with my friend about the interview questions bc he did it today. good luck my friend
Both boards 1st attempt
Toefl 104
GPA: 3.99
Almost 4 years working as DA in the US.
3 years experience as dentist.
Some research and teaching in home country.
Let me know about your friend. Thanks
You need to send your transcripts to ECE or WES for evaluation. I choose ECE bcs I needed it anyways in order to take the boards. Some say WES give you higher GPA, but I have no idea. I only did ECE. Go to ECE website, look for your country and they will tell you exactly what you need to send.Hello!
Could you tell me from where did you convert your grades from your home country to the US grading system to calculate your GPA accurate? is it from Scholaro Grade Conversion ? Also which is you country and what was the most common grade in your diploma?
Thanks in advance!
Also I think it depends on what courses your home country program and how much credits they give to the classes you took.
Does UIC accept people on H4 visa status
can you please share your interview experience?My completion date is March 26, invitation date April 1st, Interview will be on April 23. Do you something about interview experience?
Hi, is it one on one, or how many interviewers? Also, have you heard back from them? Thank you so much. Wish you all the best!This was quite easy interview, just ask common Qs like why are you become a dentist, you strengths/weakness, work and volunteering experience. This is closed panel interview, around 20 min, very relaxed
No, it’s one by one. We will expect their responses throughout the summer. Thank you.Hi, is it one on one, or how many interviewers? Also, have you heard back from them? Thank you so much. Wish you all the best!
How many interviewers?No, it’s one by one. We will expect their responses throughout the summer. Thank you.
Thank you.This was quite easy interview, just ask common Qs like why are you become a dentist, you strengths/weakness, work and volunteering experience. This is closed panel interview, around 20 min, very relaxed
Hi all,
Did anyone else get an invite?
Thanks
Did anyone else get an invite?
Thanks
Got an interview invite this week. Completion date was May 1. Scheduled for June 11. My friend who interviewed with them 2 years ago said two faculty members were there during the interview session. But a previous member on this thread said there was only 1 faculty. Any other person who is done with their interview this year and can shed more light on this?
I interviewed and it was two faculty members.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats could you please share your profileGot an interview invite this week. Completion date was May 1. Scheduled for June 11. My friend who interviewed with them 2 years ago said two faculty members were there during the interview session. But a previous member on this thread said there was only 1 faculty. Any other person who is done with their interview this year and can shed more light on this?
Lookitsanna
Full Member
Hey there! Was it also a closed file interview? Did it end around 12:30nn as their email mentioned? Congrats for getting an interview by the way!I interviewed and it was two faculty members.
Lookitsanna
Full Member
Sure!Congrats could you please share your profile
Toefl 110 GPA 2.7
Nbde part 1&2 pass
4 yrs+ DA exp
Volunteering
Perm resident
Last edited:
Yes just got mine on the 23 of May with April 8 completion dateAnyone got interview invitation with completion date on or after april 8th?