Nov 18, 2017
Status
Dentist
Got an interview invite this week. Completion date was May 1. Scheduled for June. My friend who interviewed with them 2 years ago said two faculty members were there during the interview session. But a previous member on this thread said there was only 1 faculty. Any other person who is done with their interview this year and can shed more light on this?
I was interviewed by one faculty

Reactions: Lookitsanna
May 26, 2019
Status
Dental Student
I was interviewed by one faculty
Does anyone know what is the criteria of selection at UIC? They do not have a bench test, nor any form of written test (like some other schools have a test case analysis or essay). So do they decide based on just one interviewers opinion?

Reactions: Lookitsanna

gabby22

7+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2010
Status
Dentist
For the 30 minutes of interview, were there more than 7 questions ? How many minutes should I spend answering each question ? what are the paper work UIC give after the interview? and they stated that we have to bring 1 photo and TOEFL scores, is that all? and is it ok to have back bag or it would not look professional? Thanks a lot

May 22, 2019
For the 30 minutes of interview, were there more than 7 questions ? How many minutes should I spend answering each question ? what are the paper work UIC give after the interview? and they stated that we have to bring 1 photo and TOEFL scores, is that all? and is it ok to have back bag or it would not look professional? Thanks a lot
My completion was 16th April . Do I still hold chance

May 22, 2019
My completion was
Mine was the Apr 8th so stay positive
yes doc

Walus

2+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2015
Did UIC start sending acceptance for people who interviewed in April?. Around that time last year, they started sending acceptance email.

Reactions: Aspire2019
Sep 10, 2018
Hello guys, I’m having my interview June 14. Do you know if they started sending acceptances? Or how soon after iv they start sending acceptances?

osahon7

2+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2016
Thank you.
Both parts 1 and 2
Gpa 3.1
Toefl 104
CDA 1y+
Volunteering in research 1y+with upcoming publications
Volunteering in Hospital 6mo
Volunteering in biomedical journal 1+
Shadowing
Great stat. Sir I have only 10 months of clinical experience in my home country.
Toefl= 110
NBDE 1
Nbdw 2
Gpa of 3.25. Do I stand a chance?