This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drose234

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Couldn't find a page on facebook or student doctor so I wanted to start my own forum!

I am super excited to get to know all my classmates! So, if you've been accepted into UIC and plan on attending in the Fall I'd love to hear from you all!

I'm currently in my gap year working in the burbs of Chicago In undergrad, I majored in Exercise Science at Elmhurst College.

Going to UIC was a no-brainer to me. I wanted to stay close to home. Also, the cost and location were ideal compared to most DPT programs! I am super excited to start!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!
 
Hello! I’ve been accepted and am struggling between UIC and Rosalind right now. I’m in palatine so the commute is less but I’m still leaning towards UIC because of their reputation and student opportunities. CONGRATS! I have to decide by Friday.
Hey Bebee, sorry I just saw this now! What decision did you make?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on applying to UIC next cycle, would you all mind sharing your stats if it's not too much to ask?
 
I plan on applying to UIC next cycle, would you all mind sharing your stats if it's not too much to ask?

3.51 cumulative GPA, 3.77 most recent 60 credits, 4.0 prerequisite GPA, 326 gre (164 verbal, 162 quantitative, 5.0 writing), 40 inpatient observation hours (20 acute care, 20 snf), 80 outpatient observation hours
 
So i just got my acceptance to UICs DPT program which was my top choice after being on the waitlist. But i already accepted another offer since it had been so long. Is it okay to rescind your decision after accepting it for another school? I just need some opinions.
 
So i just got my acceptance to UICs DPT program which was my top choice after being on the waitlist. But i already accepted another offer since it had been so long. Is it okay to rescind your decision after accepting it for another school? I just need some opinions.
Of course it is, but you just probably lose out on the deposit.