UMDN-SOM secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ramsy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received the secondary application from umdnj...for those who got it, how are you filling it out? Are you attaching a separate sheet for the essay?
Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

just typed it directly on the application.

For the essays, i printed it directly from the computer. first do it on a regular piece of paper so you can make sure that it wont cut of or anything

good luck with you applicaton :D :)

thanks....i guess i'm gonna need to get a typewriter...did you fold the pages to print the essays from your printer or something?

Yes, I folded it to 81/2 by 11. that should be easy because it is already folded, you just have to turn it inside out for the 1st part of the essay. Please note: Before you print it on the original print it out on a seperate sheet, and make sure that the line spacing is appropriate. You don't want to accidently print on the part that they have written on. Leave enough lines at the top and bottom. (For the back, if I remember correctly, you don't have to worry about this because it is just blank). If you have trouble getting the 1st part in line with the seperate sheet of paper, I suggest that you cut and paste the paper for that part. be careful better be saft than sorry. Good luck on your application, and be careful that you don't mess up.