UMDNJ-GSBS- Robert Wood Johnson

Started by djv5025
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any female graduate students looking for a place to live near UMDNJ? I'm finishing the GSBS MBS program and am looking for someone to take over my lease in June.

Here's my craigslist ad: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/roo/3756091683.html

Please msg me on SDN or call/text me if you're interested in viewing the place. It can come furnished with everything for a low price (since I bought all the furniture last August).
 
I am not sure if they did get into any schools or not. This is all the information that the MBS students who were accepted into the med school told us during a short meeting we had. I will ask the secretary for the MBS-GSBS at RWJ program and see if they are allowed to release that information. If I get any info, i'll update you with the final ratio of accepted/rejected . I will try to remember to post if I do get any word from the admin or any friends that are currently applying for the summer.

updates?
 
I am not sure if they did get into any schools or not. This is all the information that the MBS students who were accepted into the med school told us during a short meeting we had. I will ask the secretary for the MBS-GSBS at RWJ program and see if they are allowed to release that information. If I get any info, i'll update you with the final ratio of accepted/rejected . I will try to remember to post if I do get any word from the admin or any friends that are currently applying for the summer.
?