UNC ASOD Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Do y'all know any in-state people who have heard back today? I have only seen some out of state students on reddit say they got a call from unc so far today.

Reactions: 1 users
Do you know if they give any more offers throughout the next few days or will the next ones be sent out only after January interviews?
Typically another wave after the January interview, and then random afterwards

For those who got into UNC, did they say anything about receiving an email today. I dont remember them mentioning during my call.

someone on reddit said that they know a person on adcoms who said calls should be done, and that was a couple of hours ago :(
I barely saw anyone say they got in (maybe like 4-5 total), especially for how many people apply there. Weird

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I noticed it was almost all OOS. Hopefully that means there's a good chance in the next round of offers whenever that is.

That’s probably gonna be after their Jan interview which means we’re competing with another 80 people for a few left over seats

The overall class will likely have 10-20 OOS students. They accept around 60 in December and the last 20 after their January interview along with any of the spots that were turned down.

Reactions: 1 user
The overall class will likely have 10-20 OOS students. They accept around 60 in December and the last 20 after their January interview along with any of the spots that were turned down.
this is why you shouldn't assume that because there are a handful of OOS acceptances on SDN, that IS people are not being notified...

I received an interview invitation for January last night!
Congrats to you!!!!! I'm assuming this was sent as the final batch of invites, does anyone know if it is safe to assume we will not be receiving a future one this cycle if we didn't receive an invite on Thursday night?

Last edited:
Congrats to you!!!!! I'm assuming this was sent as the final batch of invites, does anyone know if it is safe to assume we will not be receiving a future one this cycle if we didn't receive an invite on Thursday night?

Correct

anyone know the typical amount awarded in scholarships + how many scholarships they give out?

What is the date of your January interview for those of you who got an invite?

Anyone get a call who had an interview in Jan?

In the email, it said Late January. Today is the last day of January :(

Please update here if you received a call today.

Oh, man this waiting is killing me! I asked a couple of students at the school (that were part of the social pizza night) and they said they haven’t made any calls today so far!
It’s also gives kids a smile day so maybe they will call later?

What is making you think that?
Because they didn’t call anyone today. And an email sent to students who interviewed before Dec 15 said to wait until after 2/5 to contact admissions regarding how to improve your application.

Last edited:
If no one has received a call yet, there's still hope!

So do y'all think that they're gonna be calling tomorrow morning?

So do y'all think that they're gonna be calling tomorrow morning?
Fingers crossed they don’t keep delaying, they’ve had the finalized class for over 2 weeks now, idk what they’re waiting on…

Right now what matters is when would they start calling.