UNC ASOD Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got into UNC, did they say anything about receiving an email today. I dont remember them mentioning during my call.
 
someone on reddit said that they know a person on adcoms who said calls should be done, and that was a couple of hours ago 🙁
I barely saw anyone say they got in (maybe like 4-5 total), especially for how many people apply there. Weird
 
Yeah I noticed it was almost all OOS. Hopefully that means there's a good chance in the next round of offers whenever that is.

That’s probably gonna be after their Jan interview which means we’re competing with another 80 people for a few left over seats [emoji24]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The overall class will likely have 10-20 OOS students. They accept around 60 in December and the last 20 after their January interview along with any of the spots that were turned down.
this is why you shouldn't assume that because there are a handful of OOS acceptances on SDN, that IS people are not being notified...
 
I received an interview invitation for January last night!
Congrats to you!!!!! I'm assuming this was sent as the final batch of invites, does anyone know if it is safe to assume we will not be receiving a future one this cycle if we didn't receive an invite on Thursday night?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know one of us could go into the UNC class of 2028 chat on facebook and find out if anyone from 5 January got accepted already and end our madness lol
 
I feel like we would’ve seen people say they heard back today either on here or somewhere else? I thought for sure it would be today when they told people though so idk