UNC ASOD Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do you know this for a fact or is it an assumption?
I emailed my interviewer and he said I should set up a meeting with him or reside to go over my application. So given that he didn’t say “oh don’t worry the second half of the second wave isn’t out yet” I figure it all went out on the same day as usual

Members don't see this ad.

I know the process is difficult and not hearing back is heartbreaking. This was my third attempt applying and I finally got in this time. So please don’t loose hope and please don’t get discouraged if you didn’t hear anything back. Been there done that and one thing I can say for certain is that your time will come for sure. Let me be living proof of that. Keep working hard and become the candidate that they just can’t say no to.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed my interviewer and he said I should set up a meeting with him or reside to go over my application. So given that he didn’t say “oh don’t worry the second half of the second wave isn’t out yet” I figure it all went out on the same day as usual
hahaha. Your quote brought me some laughter amidst my tears, so thank you 😂🥲

Reactions: 1 users
Was this a blast email? Or was it a response to something you sent? Can you share what the email said? Congrats regardless!
Dr. Reside has opened up Zoom meeting times for anyone seeking to meet with him more. If you would like a meeting, please email [email protected]. Your application will be under consideration until classes start unless you tell us otherwise. And thanks !

Reactions: 1 user
i called them and they said that the class is full but anyone who was interviewed is on an unranked waitlist in case there is movement and seats eventually open up

Reactions: 3 users