Undergrad, retakes and Graduate GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noshie

Don't judge!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am graduating this May!!! Yay! but I was thinking about retaking one or two classes after I graduate to pull up my GPA. I am also starting grad school in May or August depending on which program I get into, for sure I will be in grad school by August. My question is if I retake classes, but it will be after I graduate, do they count towards my Undergrad GPA for AACOMAS? I mean they will still replace my old grades right? And how does AACOMAS count Graduate GPA, is it just averaged with your undergrad GPA? Thanks you guys in advance for answering. :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I am graduating this May!!! Yay! but I was thinking about retaking one or two classes after I graduate to pull up my GPA. I am also starting grad school in May or August depending on which program I get into, for sure I will be in grad school by August. My question is if I retake classes, but it will be after I graduate, do they count towards my Undergrad GPA for AACOMAS? I mean they will still replace my old grades right? And how does AACOMAS count Graduate GPA, is it just averaged with your undergrad GPA? Thanks you guys in advance for answering. :)

Hi Noshie,

The new grades will replace the old grades and be reflected in your undergraduate GPA. However, I believe AACOMAS also makes note of your post-bacc as a seperate GPA. Hope this helps!