This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aquariusangel

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am about to take my Chem 1021 lab final. Has anyone took it yet? What is the best way to study for it; would just lab data suffice? Please reply!
 
Hello all,

I am about to take my Chem 1021 lab final. Has anyone took it yet? What is the best way to study for it; would just lab data suffice? Please reply!


I would recommend contacting your instructor and ask him/her directly. I give this advice routinely when I overhear students talking in the hallways, library, etc. As a general rule, most instructors do not desire to surprise students or play "gotcha" on exams...at least not the ones I know personally.
 
Hello all,

I am about to take my Chem 1021 lab final. Has anyone took it yet? What is the best way to study for it; would just lab data suffice? Please reply!


Did you happen to take the lab final? I asked my professor what the questions were going to be like and he didnt really say much