UNECOM class of 2010!! part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Age roll call... 38.

Members don't see this ad.

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

Anymore takers -AGE IN ( ).

ShyRem said:
1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
7) Dr. Foz (26) will be (27) in July

Dr. Bill,
I was able to access the pipeline. I think it was easier for me b/c I am enrolled in the distance biochemistry class. I also was able to complete the entrance interview requirement for financial aid. Now I just need to officially file my taxes and see where I stand with FAFSA.
-Steve

Members don't see this ad :)
1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

Soleil better get a move on it, else rumors may be started. 78 is very non-traditional :)

docbill said:
Fozziebal, Did you get access to these sites or not yet???

Nothing from funding etc... HINT HINT TO ADMINISTRATION READING THIS . The new dean states that Research is the key priority. So we will see.

I will deal with what comes up in less than 5 months.

Rember que sera sera

docbill:

If truly interested in research, there are plenty of opportunities. I know of at least 3 folks that are looking for people to do research, you just need to seek/contact them. I also believe that there is a "keeper of records" who has a list of names of professors who have certain types of research going. If you have any interest in doing clinical/biomechanics research, send me a PM.

Wook

Thanks.. I PMed you.

Wow.. it is good to see that I will not be the oldest there.. hehehe.

docbill said:
RedRob... where are you. Did you hear back or what? Remember que sera sera!!!

BTW, I saw your MD profile.. you are ONLY 23. Freaking out about nothing!

Can we get an Age Roll Call for everyone?

DocBill,

Sorry, I have been busy with work and stuff. I started a new job last week and am working hard to get up to snuff. I absolutely love it though. I am working with kids with emotional, behavioral and neurological disorders. My main student is severely autistic, highly MR, and has no verbal skills. So I have been spending my time learning sign language, reading case files and experimental reports on teaching autistic kids and just building a relationship with the kid.

Other than that, I havent heard anything back yet. I am wicked nervous though. And yeah, I am a youngen too. Will be 24 this September. But I am balding like I am 50 so I look older. Anyway, when I find out, I will deffinitely post whatever the decision is. Take care everyone.
-Rob

fozziewan said:
Dr. Bill,
I was able to access the pipeline. I think it was easier for me b/c I am enrolled in the distance biochemistry class. I also was able to complete the entrance interview requirement for financial aid. Now I just need to officially file my taxes and see where I stand with FAFSA.
-Steve

Hi Steve,

Two questions:

How did come to taking the distance Biochemistry class? Was it recommended by UNECOM? -- I thought it wasn't a bad idea for myself to freshen up on it, but it seems a bit late for me now.

When did you take the entrance interview for financial aid?

To everyone else:

Hi! Just been reading posts and thought I'd register and show my face, so to speak. I got my acceptance letter in December. I am both excited and nervous!! Some anxiety about the whole loan process (my first time). :scared: :D

We also have to paint, clean, advertise, and otherwise get our house ready to sell then go to Maine and find one to buy; much like ShyRem and others(?).

Can’t wait to get up there – perhaps we can plan a pre-class get together? Perhaps help each other move in?

Cheers All!! :)

Lui, have you looked at housing prices? They're a bit.. um... high.

Has EVERYONE else been able to access pipeline? Is it just me that can't? Should I call Lisa and ask? Should I wait? Can I come up with more questions? (man, that's annoying...)

Entrance interview for fin aid - different than the undergrad fin aid interviews?

wow... I feel like my 10 year old daughter. Every stinkin' thing out of her mouth sounds like a question.

=1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
8) Liu2010 (IS THIS FOR SURE) ( )

BTW: I've noticed that I'm the oldest one here to admit my age. y'all can call me 'Mom'. The kids in my physics class did. :laugh:

docbill said:
=1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1 (21)
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
8) Liu2010 (IS THIS FOR SURE?) ( )

I haven't tried to access Pipeline yet but I think that I remember reading about accessing it once the second payment has been received. I think that UNECOM sends an email or letter with instructions, but the early link from Docbill might work once they get the money. Good luck :luck:

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
9) Dr. RyanS32122, D.O. (21 now, 22 in May)

Nice to see the diversity of the class in age... Looking forward to meeting all of you this July!

Also, I am looking for a roomate for med school. I have already rented a house from a woman I know through, oddly enough, a physics professor ( :thumbup: ) I am "best buds" with at my undergrad college, for the entire duration we are in med school (i.e, not a seasonal; rather a year round house). It is a 6 room, 2 bedroom (living room, dining, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms), with furnished basement, in a really quiet family neighborhood, 3 miles from UNECOM (laundry, parking, as well as a nice yard). We'd completely share the house...I'd pay ALL utilities and maintence...rent would be something in the region of $450-500 or so I think at first glance of the rates (and this is it...no utilities or anything else...$450-500/mo, end of story!). Looking for a quiet person, no smoking/no drugs/no parties (except when we all pass the COMLEX)/excessive drinking/etc. Just a nice person in general.

And here's the best part: I'd be willing to give you rides to and from school in my really cool 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon...how could you pass this deal up :idea: ???

Just thought I would throw this out now...apparantly Pat Kelley's RSAS office at UNE has a housing match system in May, but I thought I'd just mention it now. PM me if you're interested.

Best regards for a good 5.5 months until we begin (I still can't believe it... :eek: !)

Ryan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just as an addendum to the previous e-mail: there was supposed to be a "NO" in front of "excessive drinking." Just thought I'd clarify... :laugh:

Regards,

Ryan

How did come to taking the distance Biochemistry class?

B/c I was taking Physical Therapy courses (if I could finish I would have but I'm starting Med school with you all this summer!!!) I decided the distance Biochem was the best option for me. I actually took an incomplete in the fall due to work and grad school demands (working for Apple computer during the holidays was rough). I'm going to take the final exam for biochem sometime in the next couple monts. My friend who is an MSII at UNECOM also took the distance biochem and liked it b/c it was easier for her to take it while working full time instead of trying to squeeze in a course at a local university.

I did this online last night once I learned from DocBill that we could access pipeline. Plus, I had submitted my FAFSA online a couple weeks ago so I was in the system at UNE already.

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

Nice to see the diversity of the class in age... Looking forward to meeting all of you this July!

I agree. I enjoy a diverse spread of ages, types of people and the wonderful stories we will all bring from our life experiences. I'll start off by saying I used to be in the Air National Guard and have been to Antarctica 7 times during my career. Oh, I've stood at the geographic South Pole as well. Good times. :D

wook said:
docbill:

If truly interested in research, there are plenty of opportunities. I know of at least 3 folks that are looking for people to do research, you just need to seek/contact them. I also believe that there is a "keeper of records" who has a list of names of professors who have certain types of research going. If you have any interest in doing clinical/biomechanics research, send me a PM.

Wook

I've been thinking about inquiring into the research areas as well. Neuro highly interests me especially after the experiences I've had in PT school and on my clinical this past summer at UNC Chapel Hill rehab working with SCI, TBI, CVA and the like types of diagnoses. Is it true UNECOM is really trying to get research going full boar?
thanks,
Steve

Hey all:
Yes, UNECOM is really trying to get itself known as an institution of biomedical research. It is presently a member of the Maine Biomedical Research Coalition, and is currently in the pre-ground breaking stages of building a new Biomedical Research Facility, which will replace the antiquated med school labs in Stella Maris Hall.

A number of faculty, despite the labs, have ongoing research projects: Drs. Mokler, Novotony, Davidoff, Winterson (a hysterically funny woman), and Bilsky (with whom I worked this past summer in the pharmacology department) are really gung-ho about expanding the research capacity at the med school, and as such, are looking for applicants with research background to admit to the new classes. They also want to instutute a DO/PhD program with U. of Maine...this is nearly in place the last time last I heard.

I spent last summer there as a research fellow in pharmacology, so I know a bit about the ins and outs of the labs and the research projects in general. SO if you have questions about UNE/research programs, mabye I could be a source of info...??! :cool:

Regards,

Ryan.

docbill said:
=1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

Uhmm... 27, here.

Sorta having a weird problem with pipeline, I was able to access my ID number and but everytime I try to login into pipeline, it's saying that my username and password don't match.

Anyone get a letter from UNECOM?? well really a tease of a letter promising more letters in the upcoming months. :p

Really interested in continuing with research myself, I am working in neuroscience laboratory looking into chronic pain in spinal cord injury, so would like to continue with it or as least in the same area if I can.

Unless there is someone further south than Miami, I will be the most southern point of addition to this class!!

docbill said:
=1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending

Uhmm... 27, here.

Sorta having a weird problem with pipeline, I was able to access my ID number and but everytime I try to login into pipeline, it's saying that my username and password don't match.

Anyone get a letter from UNECOM?? well really a tease of a letter promising more letters in the upcoming months. :p

Really interested in continuing with research myself, I am working in neuroscience laboratory looking into chronic pain in spinal cord injury, so would like to continue with it or as least in the same area if I can.

Unless there is someone further south than Miami, I will be the most southern point of addition to this class!! y'all are going to have to bear with me in this phenomenon called winter and snow :oops:

Okay, Pipeline is being a pain for me as well. I found out the reason why. I was using the wrong login information for pipeline. I thought the password I set for UOnline was the same for Pipeline. The username that UOnline gives you is what is used for Pipeline and for the password, initially it is set as your six digit birthday for Pipeline. Then you can change it.

UOnline is where I found the link for financial aid and for the entrance interview.

I received that letter today as well. Totally a tease!

ShyRem said:
Lui, have you looked at housing prices? They're a bit.. um... high.

Has EVERYONE else been able to access pipeline? Is it just me that can't? Should I call Lisa and ask? Should I wait? Can I come up with more questions? (man, that's annoying...)

Entrance interview for fin aid - different than the undergrad fin aid interviews?

wow... I feel like my 10 year old daughter. Every stinkin' thing out of her mouth sounds like a question.

Yes, house prices are high -- we are a little concerned about what we will be able to afford. Kind of daunting to think we will be getting a house loan and a school loan -- massive amounts of debt, here we come!!!

I have been able to access the pipeline. What are you missing? You have your pipeline ID, and the password is your birth date (MM/DD/YY), right? That seemed to work fine for me. It might be that you have to make the second payment, I'm not sure. I would contact the system administrator from the link on the pipeline page if you really want to know.

Hehe -- I have an 8 year old, I know the feeling.

fozziewan said:
How did come to taking the distance Biochemistry class?

B/c I was taking Physical Therapy courses (if I could finish I would have but I'm starting Med school with you all this summer!!!) I decided the distance Biochem was the best option for me. I actually took an incomplete in the fall due to work and grad school demands (working for Apple computer during the holidays was rough). I'm going to take the final exam for biochem sometime in the next couple monts. My friend who is an MSII at UNECOM also took the distance biochem and liked it b/c it was easier for her to take it while working full time instead of trying to squeeze in a course at a local university.

I did this online last night once I learned from DocBill that we could access pipeline. Plus, I had submitted my FAFSA online a couple weeks ago so I was in the system at UNE already.

"I decided the distance Biochem was the best option for me."

Sounds good to me! I think it will give you a leg up when we take Biochem this fall and next spring.

"I did this online last night once I learned from DocBill that we could access pipeline. Plus, I had submitted my FAFSA online a couple weeks ago so I was in the system at UNE already."

I still have to fill out the FASFA. I am planning to by the middle of this month. This whole loan thing is a little unnerving for me; I never had to do this before. . . So you fill out the loan interview after the FASFA? Please forgive my ignorance. :rolleyes:

docbill said:
=1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
4) Dr.swtcatastrophe1
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
DocBill: Why did you ask "IS THIS FOR SURE"? :confused: :)

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
8) Dr. Lui2010 (30) (but a med student first! ;) )

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) redwings54 Dr.pending
8) Dr. Lui2010 (30) (but a med student first! )
10) Dr. SarahJC ..pending acceptance :) 21

Lui, I don't have my pipeline ID. When I go to get it, it says my SSN and DOB don't exist in the database. Has everyone else paid their second deposit except me?

Sorry Liu2010

I was asking you if this is for sure. Since you did not add yourself, I added you. But good to hear that this is now a :thumbup:

RyanS32122 said:
Also, I am looking for a roomate for med school. I have already rented a house from a woman I know through, oddly enough, a physics professor ( :thumbup: ) I am "best buds" with at my undergrad college, for the entire duration we are in med school (i.e, not a seasonal; rather a year round house). It is a 6 room, 2 bedroom (living room, dining, kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms), with furnished basement, in a really quiet family neighborhood, 3 miles from UNECOM (laundry, parking, as well as a nice yard). We'd completely share the house...I'd pay ALL utilities and maintence...rent would be something in the region of $450-500 or so I think at first glance of the rates (and this is it...no utilities or anything else...$450-500/mo, end of story!). Looking for a quiet person, no smoking/no drugs/no parties (except when we all pass the COMLEX)/excessive drinking/etc. Just a nice person in general.

And here's the best part: I'd be willing to give you rides to and from school in my really cool 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser station wagon...how could you pass this deal up :idea: ???

Ryan.

Hi Ryan, This sounds like a good deal. Especially the driving to class and back. I guess the basement can hold a third person.. house crasher.. hint hint. Can you take pics and put them on pipeline (soon we will have access, I am assuming).

Untill I have my student visa in hand and first year tuition taken care off. It would not be faire to find any kind of place.

docbill

Hey docbill/UNECOMers:
Next time I'm up in Maine, I will photograph the house and put the pics online. It was owned by an elderly man (the father of the woman that I know through my physics professor friend) who, regretfully, died this past Sept. The house has been vacant since. Inside is very classic. I did not mention this, but THE HOUSE IS FULLY FURNISHED. There is also a garage, and it actually fits the huge Custom Cruiser -- my garage at home isn't long enough for my beautiful (it's all in the eyes of the beholder...) wagon to fit in :( . Laundry facilities are new also. Basement is "furnished" but not presently "live-in ready," although this could easily be solved...just a really nice place to live, and for $500/mo. to share, it's a darn good deal I think (the $500 a month is a guess, the actual rent will be benonced to me when I officially sign the lease in late Feb)...

Anyhow, I'm exhausted -- if anyone is interested...let me know.

Thanks...

Regards,

Ryan.

RyanS32122 said:
Hey docbill/UNECOMers:
Next time I'm up in Maine, I will photograph the house and put the pics online. It was owned by an elderly man (the father of the woman that I know through my physics professor friend) who, regretfully, died this past Sept. The house has been vacant since. Inside is very classic. I did not mention this, but THE HOUSE IS FULLY FURNISHED. There is also a garage, and it actually fits the huge Custom Cruiser -- my garage at home isn't long enough for my beautiful (it's all in the eyes of the beholder...) wagon to fit in :( . Laundry facilities are new also. Basement is "furnished" but not presently "live-in ready," although this could easily be solved...just a really nice place to live, and for $500/mo. to share, it's a darn good deal I think (the $500 a month is a guess, the actual rent will be benonced to me when I officially sign the lease in late Feb)...

Anyhow, I'm exhausted -- if anyone is interested...let me know.

Thanks...

Regards,

Ryan.

Ryan,
I am deffinitely interested. Granted, I havent been accepted yet, but thats just a technicality :cool: I live in NH and would be able to come check it out too. Although I wouldnt really want to move in until the summer. If you can, drop me a email and maybe we can chat some more. THanks.
-Rob

docbill said:
Sorry Liu2010

I was asking you if this is for sure. Since you did not add yourself, I added you. But good to hear that this is now a :thumbup:

No problem! As you have guessed, it is an affirmative! -- thumbs way up! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Lui2010 said:
No problem! As you have guessed, it is an affirmative! -- thumbs way up! :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Bump.. bumppyyy

Hi all.. I am in the beautiful city of Vancouver. For the first time in 2 days the rain stops. BUT it is nice a calm, good air, beautiful mountains.

Hello, I believe I am the newest member to be accepted. I also belive I am currently the oldest (dubious honor), so the pressure is off "Shyrem". I am originally from Denver but have lived here in Maine for 15 + years. I am a confirmed bachelor and live in a large victorian just outside of Portland. If I can be of help with questions, please let me know. I also have a strange and diversified range of job experience. I look forward to meeting all of you. :)

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) Dr. redwings54
7) Dr. Foz (27 in July)
9) Dr. RyanS32122, D.O. (22 in May)
10) Dr. SarahJC ..pending acceptance 21
11)Dr. Linusvitc
12)DrChandy

DrChandy said:
1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) Dr. redwings54
7) Dr. Foz (27 in July)
11)Dr. Linusvitc
12)DrChandy

Congrats Linusvitc and Chandy. We are now 10% of the class. We need to find the other 108 or so people.

Hi guys.

Does anyone have a schedule of the exact dates classes starts/breaks/vacations are?

I remember last year there was something like that on the UNE website, but I can't recall where it was.

docbill said:
Hi guys.

Does anyone have a schedule of the exact dates classes starts/breaks/vacations are?

I remember last year there was something like that on the UNE website, but I can't recall where it was.

All I know is that orientation starts on Monday 07 August 2006. I tried looking on the website for more information but did not find anything else yet for us.

-S

Hi, my name is also Ryan and I will be joining the UNECOM class of 2010 as well! I was accepted way back in early December but have not posted on this thread yet for one reason for another :-(. You guys can feel free to IM me on aim at scroogeb1c1 anytime to talk about whatever......I think it's cool that this forum let's you get in touch with other people in future classes. Another reason that I wanted to start posting on here now is because with all the chatting about housing and roommates, I wanted to let everyone know that I am desperately looking for someone to room with and a place to live. Since I am from PA, and still finishing up a semester at PSU, the only way to get a place to live would be to start this process early, so if anyone has a place or any ideas, or even just needs a roommate, let me know! Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you all soon.

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) Dr. redwings54
7) Dr. Foz (27 in July)
11)Dr. Linusvitc
12)DrChandy
13)Dr. Terahead

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) Dr.redwings54
7) Dr.Foz (27 in July)
8) Dr.Lui2010 (30) (but a med student first! )
9) Dr.RyanS32122, D.O. (22 in May)
10) Dr.SarahJC ..pending acceptance 21
11) Dr.Linusvitc ( )
12) Dr.Chandy ( )
13) Dr.Terahead ( )

Congrats Guys and welcome to the Class site. Soon we will be defrosting and looking for a place to stay and all of that fun stuff.

for some reason I keep posting doubles

or triples

I thought there was a way to erase this.

1) Dr.docbill (28)
2) Dr.ShyRem (38)
3) Dr.soleil78
5) Dr.BostonDO (35)
6) Dr.redwings54...pending acceptance 23
7) Dr.Foz (27 in July)
8) Dr.Lui2010 (30) (but a med student first! )
9) Dr.RyanS32122, D.O. (22 in May)
10) Dr.SarahJC ..pending acceptance 21
11) Dr.Linusvitc ( )
12) Dr.Chandy ( )
13) Dr.Terahead ( )

Hey guys, just checking in. I still havent heard anything yet but I am hoping it is just a matter of days. Anyone that is in the New England area who might want to get together and grab some coffee some weekend, maybe we can set up a UNECOM coffee meet and greet? Let me know what you think?
-Rob

Just since everyone seems to be keeping a record or age and stuff, I am also 22. I think we will all be happy with our choice to attend UNECOM. I have seen the facilities and locations of a bunch of schools, and there is no way that I could turn down UNE after seeing what they have to offer! I mean, come on, we get the peaceful study environment of the forest and ocean, along with an easy getaway to Boston after exams :-D. Plus, I don't know about you, but the OMM facility just blows me away!

terahead said:
Just since everyone seems to be keeping a record or age and stuff, I am also 22. I think we will all be happy with our choice to attend UNECOM. I have seen the facilities and locations of a bunch of schools, and there is no way that I could turn down UNE after seeing what they have to offer! I mean, come on, we get the peaceful study environment of the forest and ocean, along with an easy getaway to Boston after exams :-D. Plus, I don't know about you, but the OMM facility just blows me away!

I whole-heartedly agree. Compared to the other schools I looked at, the grounds and facilities are top notch. The OMM facility is quite a stand out as well, I concur. It is very large, open, and abundant with natural light. What also really sold me was the great sense of family among the students and the faculty and staff. UNECOM was always my first pick, and I'm sure all of us will agree that it is a great place to earn a medical degree!

Hey UNECOM 2010ers:

Rob (redwings54) -- I sent you a PM a few days ago, just wondering if it you got it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Ryan.

So, we've all seen pictures of what used to be my honda civic yeah? I've been feeling better and decide to take up my insurance company on a rental car. I'm returnging to work today after almost 2 weeks (since the accident). Go out to my rental car to run some errands before lunch and getting ready for work. Notice a mirror sitting near the intersection. Walk on over to the driver side, someone hit my parked rental car!!! Tore off the driver's side mirror and put a nice big dent in the front quarter panel. Gotta love hit and runs. So, now I'm in a truck. My insurance company is going to dissown me i'm sure.
Well, thats my update. Hope all is well! Time to sell iPods!
Cheers,
Steve

MANNNN steve.. YOU ARE NOT HAVING GOOD LUCK.

Sorry to hear about that. Maybe it is time to go on a vacation.

I am going on the 19th or so to Cuba or some other place. Last minute deal searching. You may need to come along.

BA

fozziewan said:
Time to sell iPods!
Cheers,
Steve
Hey Steve... can you bring me one of those iPods with you to cuba.

thanks
BA

PS. The lectures at UNECOM are available on MP3 so I will need a good ipod

docbill said:
Hey Steve... can you bring me one of those iPods with you to cuba.

thanks
BA

PS. The lectures at UNECOM are available on MP3 so I will need a good ipod

Sounds like a plan. Let me know what days to ask off from work. I'll hook you up with a sweet iPod. :thumbup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.