UNECOM class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,

My roommate just found out that she has to defer for a year, so I am suddenly caught without someone. I have a cute 2 BR apartment, nice and spacious, FULLY furnished (including the second bedroom) with a really nice in ground pool in the back. The place is on pool street in Biddeford, so right down the street from school. Rent is $460 a month including heat and hot water. Cable/internet is $35 a month. I would prefer to live with a girl- if you are interested please email me! I'll be up there from thursday through sunday so if you would like to come see the place you can stop by anytime.

Thanks!!
[email protected] OR
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

How is the life at UNE-COM. Is there cut throat competition in class or do you actually enjoy the classes.

There was no cut-throat competition for class of 2010. We were very friendly in fact, and often shared notes and files we did for each class. We passed much of that on to the next incoming class on a CD with files for each course. That seemed to be a tradition - class of 2009 did it for us, we did it for class of 2011. Upper classmen did review sessions for underclassmen as well - I hope that has continued. There are reviews before every anatomy exam run by the second years on the cadavers with hints, perks, tips that got them through. There is often an OMM review before each OMM exam.

Some classes are more enjoyable than others, as is true in all schools I'm sure. Some for the information, some for the professor. Anything Dr. Willard teaches is a not to be missed class for both reasons.

Members don't see this ad :)
ShyRem,
I know commencement has been pushed up from early june to mid-late May. Did they give you a idea of how much in advance clerkships need to be completed by? Is it by the beginning of may, or can you push it into may? I'm having some real difficulty planning out boards time, maybe a bit of time off, etc etc. Thanks!!!

Clerkships need to be done by first or second week in May I think. Senior week is the week before commencement... for our year commencement is 5/22. So you must be done with clerkships by 5/15 at the very very latest. I would check with Rita Brown.