Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a follow up, is it appropriate to write a thank you card to the adcom after an interview? I have heard conflicting things regarding this. I am inclined to do so, just from my personal sensibilities, but I don't want to commit some kind of applicant faux pas, y'know?
Also, when/how often does the adcom meet? Does anyone know?
Also, when/how often does the adcom meet? Does anyone know?
to everyone else that's interviewed or is about to!
(but FYI UNECOM's RSAS office ALWAYS has a bowl of candy and a really comfy overstuffed chair for neurotic stressed out med students!)

Hey everyone....I got my letter today...I am so happy!!! The staff and students at UNECOM were so great and I am proud to have been chosen to attend that school!!For anyone in the class of 2012...welcome and I look forward to meeting you'all!!!