Question Uniformed Services Membership Upgrade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MRAL

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a scanned copy of my DD-214. Would that be sufficient for the membership upgrade? I also requested a digital copy of my DD-214 through the VA/milconnect website, but I was given all my military records instead (OMPF-Files). That file doesn't include the DD-214 as it would typically be shown. I can send both for confirmation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am unsure of how this got passed me -
Sorry for the late reply!

The best way to qualify for the membership upgrade is to follow the link below:
Uniformed Services Free Membership Upgrade

Essentially, as a veteran, you would need to sign up on the e-benefits portal which will give you a step by step process of how to create an account (I also believe they could assist in obtaining DD-214 based on current or recent files you've collected). However, since you have a digital copy of your DD-214, that should be enough to create an account.

Once you've created an account, follow the link above for the membership upgrade, and it'll show how to create an official letter generator that we use to verify your service. You would then send that over as proof and just like that, you'll have the membership. Once you've done that, shoot me a PM and I'll handle the rest.

If you have further questions on the process, please let me know -