Unique NBDE II position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentaldam55

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I have had an unfortunate situation where I have taken multiple attempts at NBDE II and received 71,72,73, and 72 scores.
I have used many resources such as mosbys, released ASDa papers, Kaplan tests, tufts pharmacology, dentin book, first aid and still have not been able to succeed.

Anyone else had similar scenario? Any advice or any excellent resource I may be missing to help with this frustrating situation?
 
Get a copy of Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman Wood. This book is out of print and is quite expensive. However, you can buy an e-book copy via TexbookRush.com for like $30. Go through every question and review your answers at least once. Supplement w/ decks (prosth, operative, oral path, perio). Use Mosby's for Patient Management (go through this section twice). Try to answer all review questions in Mosby's.
 
Get a copy of Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning by Norman Wood. This book is out of print and is quite expensive. However, you can buy an e-book copy via TexbookRush.com for like $30. Go through every question and review your answers at least once. Supplement w/ decks (prosth, operative, oral path, perio). Use Mosby's for Patient Management (go through this section twice). Try to answer all review questions in Mosby's.


Thanks. I did use mosby for pt management and still didn't seem enough.