University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS 1st time applicant, MMI interview hold since Dec 20th - still waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is still there but I haven't heard anything about an interview I wish they would send out final interviews/rejections already!

Reactions: 1 user
My paragraph just disappeared too🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m wondering if this means they are looking at the application, some of the people that received denials said next day they were rejected so I guess we will see tomorrow 🥲🥲 slightly afraid, guess I’m moving out of the country to the only one I’ve gotten into so far 🥲🥲 OOS is so hard but I don’t want to stay in the state I currently live.

It’s nearly 9PM MST and it doesn’t seem anyone’s gotten a MMI invite this week— do we think maybe they’re including Saturday (tomorrow) as a potential day they’ll send them out? Or they made an error and they’ll send them out next week…?

It’s nearly 9PM MST and it doesn’t seem anyone’s gotten a MMI invite this week— do we think maybe they’re including Saturday (tomorrow) as a potential day they’ll send them out? Or they made an error and they’ll send them out next week…?
They likely only sent out a few invites and none of them were to those who are active in this forum.

OOS rejection 😔 kinda sad they don't do file reviews, but goodluck to everyone else!

Got my OOS denial today after my blurb disappeared yesterday, Ross it is I guess! Wish the rest of you luck! Got accepted to the summer term at Ross, maybe I’ll see some of you there! 🩷

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection after paragraph disappeared yesterday. Best of luck to everyone still interviewing and congrats to everyone with acceptances anywhere!

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected today as well after my blurb disappeared yesterday. I can’t lie, I’m pretty upset that I submitted my supplemental on 10/1 and I wasn’t put on MMI invite hold until 12/30. Then rejected a week later. I feel like I never even had a chance. I really dislike UA’s review process. I was so hopeful because during my application review last year they said I basically hit or exceeded all of their expectations and just mainly to improve one question on my supplemental and I felt really confident about my supplemental this year 🥲 Well, here’s to hoping my interview at my in state goes really well!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
also rejected after my blurb disappeared yesterday. good luck to all those with interviews!

• Care
I haven't gotten a rejection email and my status is still MMI hold unless I'm missing something, so I don't really know what to expect right now

For those who got rejected and their blurb disappeared, do you mind sharing when you got on MMI hold? I’ve been on hold since 11/28 and want to confirm if they are going in chronological order or if it is random order

For those who got rejected and their blurb disappeared, do you mind sharing when you got on MMI hold? I’ve been on hold since 11/28 and want to confirm if they are going in chronological order or if it is random order
I haven't been rejected but my guess is it’s random? It sounds like there have been some applicants on MMI hold since Dec that just got rejected but I’ve been on hold since 11/02

For reference I’m OOS haven’t been denied yet and been on MMI hold since 10/11 with my blurb still there.

I got rejected and been on MMI hold since 10/6

Rejected today as well after my blurb disappeared yesterday. I can’t lie, I’m pretty upset that I submitted my supplemental on 10/1 and I wasn’t put on MMI invite hold until 12/30. Then rejected a week later. I feel like I never even had a chance. I really dislike UA’s review process. I was so hopeful because during my application review last year they said I basically hit or exceeded all of their expectations and just mainly to improve one question on my supplemental and I felt really confident about my supplemental this year 🥲 Well, here’s to hoping my interview at my in state goes really well!

They told me the exact same thing during my file review last year and I’m still on a mmi hold

• Care
“Your application is wonderful and the admissions committee really liked you. We don’t have much to say in terms of improving your application we just had a lot of applicants this year” literally haven’t gotten an interview this year yet so it’s probably a denial as well

I have been on MMI hold since 09/28. Haven’t received a rejection yet.

“Your application is wonderful and the admissions committee really liked you. We don’t have much to say in terms of improving your application we just had a lot of applicants this year” literally haven’t gotten an interview this year yet so it’s probably a denial as well
It does suck 😩 Best of luck to you though! You still have a chance 🤞🏼

I was told the same by Oregon State last year and was waitlisted to their program and this year got flat out rejected 🥲

Sad to hear some people are not having the best experience w ap reviews. U of A last year did the most amazing and specific application review/ scoring breakdown for me on zoom around July, maybe just hold out a bit until the admissions office is less busy and can give you more time to dedicate to breaking everything down for you!

Sad to hear some people are not having the best experience w ap reviews. U of A last year did the most amazing and specific application review/ scoring breakdown for me on zoom around July, maybe just hold out a bit until the admissions office is less busy and can give you more time to dedicate to breaking everything down for you!
The rejection email specifically said they weren’t providing individual feedback to anyone rejected before an interview this cycle, unfortunately :/

They had the best application review for me I’ve ever had, for sure. It just didn’t seem to help me this year 😕

Has anybody heard anything/ noticed changes in their portal?

I'm still on hold from 11/28 so no update on my end. I had a friend get a rejection on Friday but I haven't gotten any emails

For all those still waiting, just know they said they would finish filling interview slots until the end of January, so there is still time!

Does anyone know when they send out invites? Are there certain dates/times they’ve done it?

Does anyone know when the admitted student day will be? Or when it’s been in the past?

I declined my seat for Colorado. I hope it helps you guys

For those of you getting rejections, did you interview? Or were you waiting at interview hold and then got rejected?

^ same. I don’t think they typically reject interviewed applicants until later on