Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just starting a thread for you 2015ers. I am a P2 student at UC Denver. Please feel free to ask any questions on the thread or by message.
I participated in the group interactions today and enjoyed speaking to all the interviewees. I wish you guys all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you next year!
I participated in the group interactions today and enjoyed speaking to all the interviewees. I wish you guys all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you next year!
Last edited:
Colorado is my top choice, so I'd much rather have that interview than in the spring. They're still relatively expensive for me, but I expected that for Thanksgiving weekend.
Congrats and good luck to everyone interviewing.
I'm really thinking they weigh the interview a good amount because my stats are so-so lol.
Ah well.