University of Illinois at Chicago application thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow....congratssssssssss!!! Thanks for posting about your status! I am in 60's I hope I can get in too :( keep me in your prayers

Members don't see this ad.

I really hope you can get in, KOolgal786. It does take time for UIC to process everyone's application. For example, I have been accepted 2 weeks ago but I still can't register cause many applicants who decided to go to other schools haven't dropped their classes yet. So things like that definitely slow down the entire process. Just think positively, you have a higher chance of getting in when being pulled from the wait list than during a regular admission process.
:)

Can someone please share specific questions that were asked in the interview last year?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just invited to interview. After reading, I am wondering if I am interviewing for a place on the waitlist. :(

I was just invited to interview. After reading, I am wondering if I am interviewing for a place on the waitlist. :(

Don't know if you read THIS threads messages, but this is the LAST year's messages.

The 2017 thread is somewhere else.

Hope that was the problem! :)

I didn't even look at the year before posting. Thank you, I let out a little sigh of relief that I was just careless.