This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have an interview with the University of Indianapolis on Friday. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what the interview is like. Also how many people are offered an interview and how many of those students are accepted?
 
Hey guys,

I have an interview with the University of Indianapolis on Friday. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what the interview is like. Also how many people are offered an interview and how many of those students are accepted?
I have an interview there as well this friday! good luck! I'm curious too because it says in the itinerary that the interview last from 7am - 6 pm.