University of Iowa Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone know the last interview day? Safe to assume its deferred/rejection at this point for Iowa?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My status changed from “invited for interview” to “received/under review.” I’m not exactly sure when it changed though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was not interviewed and didn’t receive anything. Ik they stop interviewing nov so idk LOL

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you interviewed other places and will getting a nice email/phone call on December 15!

Yes I interviewed at other schools not bummed I’m grateful :) you as well I hope all of us get great news!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get an email from admissions for a "Why Iowa?" webinar the evening before decision day?
Yes. I thought that was interesting timing. You would think they would do it for the folks they accept the day after decisions go out.. no? It would be particularly painful to get extra excited about them the night before because of the webinar and then not get in.

Members don't see this ad :)
What does that mean, I wonder. :/
According to what I’ve seen in previous years, those who had a status change are the ones who got accepted on the 15th…my status still says invited for interview.

Goodluck, new admissions director. Unsure of when decisions will come out but hoping it will be at midnight.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an acceptance email at 11:10 cst!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations to those accepted.
I was placed on the alternate list yesterday, to those placed on that list too, does your status still say “invited for interview” or did it change?

Congratulations to those accepted.
I was placed on the alternate list yesterday, to those placed on that list too, does your status still say “invited for interview” or did it change?
i saw a girl post on fb that hers changed to under review

You're invited to my new group 'University of Iowa College of Dentistry c/o 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Anyone know where I can find info on cost of attendance and start date/academic calendar? I cant find anything on MyUI and didn't save anything I got from the interview. Thanks!

Officially rejected, no Interview LOL