***University of Miami Class of 2011!!!***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how is everyone doing in anatomy? this abdominal 1 is owning me, not to mention abdominal 2 is probably going to murder me.

Members don't see this ad.

how is everyone doing in anatomy? this abdominal 1 is owning me, not to mention abdominal 2 is probably going to murder me.

Be careful with the abdomen. It is probably the hardest part of the body to learn (IMO).

FYI, if you guys haven't already figured it out yet you have some amazing TAs and you have others. Stick with the amazing ones and you can't go wrong.

So says the person who hasn't posted in 8 days. How's anatomy going?
you...why aren't you giving me the low down on blanks..eh? Where you been boy? I have to come over and drink beer!!!

Also, abdominal region is anally raping me daily.

Members don't see this ad :)
you...why aren't you giving me the low down on blanks..eh? Where you been boy? I have to come over and drink beer!!!

Also, abdominal region is anally raping me daily.

Just wait till you learn the anal triangle....

Oh...I have...I have...

Now that I know you (very well), DrZeke, I realize how much you actually post on SDN and how I used to think, holy cow, this person is nuts...
and of course, I was right.

:)

It's ok, you can hate on me later. Or send an email to the listserve about it.

Now that I know you (very well), DrZeke, I realize how much you actually post on SDN and how I used to think, holy cow, this person is nuts...
and of course, I was right.

:)

It's ok, you can hate on me later. Or send an email to the listserve about it.
Florida hottie? I think you should put up a disclaimer about all your communicable diseases. I wouldn't want one of these innocent SDN ppl to rub up against you. I suppose I should send out a warning on the listserv....

Florida hottie? I think you should put up a disclaimer about all your communicable diseases. I wouldn't want one of these innocent SDN ppl to rub up against you. I suppose I should send out a warning on the listserv....

Ugh trying to overshadow my thread huh!? This thread belongs in the gutter in page 4 :p

I'll see you all next year. :)

Ugh trying to overshadow my thread huh!? This thread belongs in the gutter in page 4 :p

I'll see you all next year. :)
Oh...so because we're already in med school, we're no longer of use on SDN...

Nice kid, really nice...