University of Michigan Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

did the Jan interviews alr go out?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an interview invite today at 5:50pm EST. They said it is their final interview this cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I received interview invitation on Jan 13. I am IS and applied late July

From UofM admissions.

“Thanks for reaching out. The admissions committee has completed all interviews for this cycle. Final emails will be sent out the week of February 5th.”
Did you email for your daughter who had an interview or wanted to know if interviews were still being sent out?

Hi all! Pushing this again for those who were recently accepted

For anyone who may have questions or just wants to be connected, here is the link to join the official UofM Dentistry Class of 2028 Facebook group: Log into Facebook

Go Blue!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted today by phone call @ 9:28 est!!

Reactions: 2 users
Called/accepted today!

Is “I’ll see you soon buddy” during a handshake after interview by a well respected senior faculty member a good sign? How much of a guarantee is this?

Is “I’ll see you soon buddy” during a handshake after interview by a well respected senior faculty member a good sign? How much of a guarantee is this?
you got this exact same thing at 2 different schools?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
rejected without interview as well
IS. 4.0 GPA. 29 AA. Had more than enough hours for shadow + volunteer

Ik they finished interviewing (?) im looking for my rejection haha

Just turned down my seat, good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
damn the waitlist is moving so fast this year. are many students not accepting the offer? why??
I think it's because people were accepted to their in state school, which is probably cheaper, so they are declining the offer.