University of Michigan- Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mars_989

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have experience with the University of Michigan MEDPREP Postbac? It seems like a pretty decent program, but I am having a hard time finding more information about it. Thanks!
 
Hi there,

Did you end up enrolling in Michigan's MEDPREP program? If so, can you tell me about your experiences? If you decided to enroll elsewhere, may I ask why you did not choose MEDPREP? I am currently in the process of deciding which post-bacc program to attend, and MEDPREP is one of my options.

Thank you.
 
Hi there,

Did you end up enrolling in Michigan's MEDPREP program? If so, can you tell me about your experiences? If you decided to enroll elsewhere, may I ask why you did not choose MEDPREP? I am currently in the process of deciding which post-bacc program to attend, and MEDPREP is one of my options.

Thank you.
Hi! Did you end up enrolling with Michigan's MEDPREP program?