University of Minnesota Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone accepted know how many ppl accepted their seats so far?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have any idea if they are sending out acceptances on Sunday or are they going to wait till Monday?
Lol I have no idea but I’m praying we all get an acceptance tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Isn’t it weird that the 31st is a Sunday? Wonder if they will actually be sending out results on a weekend

Reactions: 1 users
I was wondering the same thing! I feel like they’ll send them Monday instead?? Super nervous though!!
Isn’t it weird that the 31st is a Sunday? Wonder if they will actually be sending out results on a weekend

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys think that even if we interviewed last week we have a shot at hearing tomorrow? I only interviewed on the 21st so I feel like I might not hear back tomorrow

Oh is it true for all schools?
Not sure if it’s true for all schools but UMN mentioned they were going to send the next round of acceptances on Jan 31st to everyone who has recently interviewed

Do you guys think that even if we interviewed last week we have a shot at hearing tomorrow? I only interviewed on the 21st so I feel like I might not hear back tomorrow
I interviewed on the 11th and I’m sure we have equal chances tbh!

How did you guys feel after the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ive had better interviews lol MN was my top choice so I was the most nervous and I hate how it’s not more of a conversation. But hoping it went well enough

Ive had better interviews lol MN was my top choice so I was the most nervous and I hate how it’s not more of a conversation. But hoping it went well enough
Hope we all get in ! haha

• Care
Agreed lol! It wasn't anything special but I am just hoping we all did well and hear good news!!

• Care
Did anyone here send a letter of intent after their interview?

I did lol I was gonna wait a week but ended up doing it the next day. What’s your residence? I’m in Nd so I was hoping that might help

I did lol I was gonna wait a week but ended up doing it the next day. What’s your residence? I’m in Nd so I was hoping that might help
Oh you sent one after your interview too? I remember you had sent one after December 15th too! I'm in MN and I sent a letter of interest back in November so I might try to send another letter of intent this week maybe!

Oh you sent one after your interview too? I remember you had sent one after December 15th too! I'm in MN and I sent a letter of interest back in November so I might try to send another letter of intent this week maybe!
Lol yea i sent a letter of interest and i got my interview the next week. Hopefully sending a letter of interest and then another intent letter isn't too much but I basically just said that the interview reinforced the thoughts i shared during my interest letter and that I would go there if granted acceptance.

Lol yea i sent a letter of interest and i got my interview the next week. Hopefully sending a letter of interest and then another intent letter isn't too much but I basically just said that the interview reinforced the thoughts i shared during my interest letter and that I would go there if granted acceptance.

Do I need to send an email saying I'm interested in attending? I have had three interviews and don't have a top choice so I don't want to send a letter of intent yet because I haven't been wait listed anywhere. Should I at least be emailing these schools saying I really like their school and am still looking?

Do I need to send an email saying I'm interested in attending? I have had three interviews and don't have a top choice so I don't want to send a letter of intent yet because I haven't been wait listed anywhere. Should I at least be emailing these schools saying I really like their school and am still looking?
I mean theyre my top choice so I sent one but an application alone means “interest” unless you’re really drawn to a program and havnt heard back idk if I would send one. This schools is the only place I’ve sent letters too and I havnt heard back from others

Good luck you guys! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone apply for the pre-D1 summer research program or have heard anything about it from someone who had done it?

Based on previous years' threads it looks like they sent out the other round of acceptances in the afternoon, so hopefully soon?!

maybe it’s tomorrow instead of today?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone apply for the pre-D1 summer research program or have heard anything about it from someone who had done it?
I was accepted into the summer program. You can send me a message if you have any questions

Was thinking someone would hear back by now.. getting nervous lol

Accepted !!! Canadian as well ! 4:39 EST