University of Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So below is the info I gathered from as far back as early February. I only went with confirmed interview dates (the first date) and when the person said they received their email notification (the second date). Now we know for a fact that the March 15th group won't hear back for awhile (sometime in April), but the March 8th group was told to expect a letter shortly after the 18th. This stands to reason that we should hear something back by Thurs 21st (13 days) or Fri 22nd (14 days). If we don't hear on either of those days then we are one of the unlucky few who had to wait 17 days and we won't get notification until Monday the 25th (17 days). It's possible that President's day could have pushed those late Feb groups back another day through the weekend making them take 17 days instead of the usual 13/14. I know that the staff is actually there this week so as long as they got the student input we should be hearing something soon littlewosie!

Feb 8th => Feb 22nd (Accepted) - gelo2006 (14 days)
Feb 8th => Feb 22nd (Accepted) - jboi7 (14 days)
Feb 15th => March 4th (Unranked WL) - doingitOTC (17 days)
Feb 22nd => March 11th (Ranked WL) - yOssarian87 (17 days)
March 1st => March 14th (Accepted) - 88888888 (13 days)
March 1st => March 14th (Accepted) - Pharmgirl1987 (13 days)

WOW...those are really good data that you have gathered. Yes, it seems like if we don't hear back by this week...then it is WL. I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us and lets hope we hear back this week! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I think they send email to everyone who is either admitted or waitlisted. I interviewed on March 1st and heard back being in waitlist on March 14th, same day with 888888888 and Pharmgirl1987.

Hi everyone, I just emailed Stacy this morning about my application status and this is what she said.

"We are currently on Spring Break and will not start admission reviews for March 8th interviewees until next week. I believe I announced the correction on the welcome sheet - admissions decisions will not go out until after April 1st for March 8th interviewees.

Sorry that you need to wait on this, I know you are anxious to find out. I'll send out an email as soon as admissions decisions are final."

This is very different from what Skrumpy said the other day! Seems like we will have to wait even longer to hear about our status! =[

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all so I just received an interview invite for March 29th (last interview date) and I'm debating if I should attend or not. I was hoping to get some input from those who have interviewed, especially those from California. My pros and cons are below

Con:
1. Already accepted to CU Denver and paid $1000 deposit
2. Not sure how realistic it would be for me to relocate to Minnesota
... I feel like it would be a lot more rural and cold than I'd like
3. Last minute preparation as I only have a week to prepare (and 4 of those days I'll be on vacation)
4. $1000+ in travel (ticket from LAX --> Duluth as of today is $966 !!!
5. OOS tuition (CU grants in state tuition after P1 year... How hard is it to get residency status in MN???)

Pros:
1. Highly ranked school
2. Want to see what the program has to offer
3. Great-amazing feedback about experiences from most ppl on the forum

So if you guys could tell me A. What u liked about the program B. Perception of opportunities available C. Why you chose this school over others (if applicable) D.Any other pertinent info u want to tell me

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Also concerned about my chances, especially since its so late in the game already and there are only a few spots left. Low GPA, good everything else.

Hi everyone, I just emailed Stacy this morning about my application status and this is what she said.

"We are currently on Spring Break and will not start admission reviews for March 8th interviewees until next week. I believe I announced the correction on the welcome sheet - admissions decisions will not go out until after April 1st for March 8th interviewees.

Sorry that you need to wait on this, I know you are anxious to find out. I'll send out an email as soon as admissions decisions are final."

This is very different from what Skrumpy said the other day! Seems like we will have to wait even longer to hear about our status! =[

Wow that sucks =/. Thanks for contacting them littowosie, at least now we know we can stop obsessing about it until after April 1st. I don't remember hearing anyone say anything about April as the date we'd hear back (and it definitely says after March 18th), but it is entirely possible that I could have missed that snippet if it was just a verbal mention.

I wonder if we won't hear back until April 8th then as the March 15th group were told this:

Applicants from this interview day can expect hear back by April 8th

Skrumpy, yea I don't recall hearing anything from Stacy about the correction on the sheet either! I thought it was just me being late but I was there when she was talking! So yea it sucks that its gonna take us so long to hear back! =[ I think we will hear back shortly after April 1st like what Stacy mentioned but before April 8th.

Well I am not a current professional student but I did 2 years of undergrad at the U of M (and I'm a lifelong resident) so I can give you some insight into the school and the state. Either way my answers are below (in bold).

Hi all so I just received an interview invite for March 29th (last interview date) and I'm debating if I should attend or not. I was hoping to get some input from those who have interviewed, especially those from California. My pros and cons are below

Con:
1. Already accepted to CU Denver and paid $1000 deposit - That's a good chunk of cash, but not much in the long run when considering your education. I am not sure where CU Denver ranks, but MN is a top school and they are redoing their entire curriculum this year to be more like med school. I think it is a very good move on their part.

2. Not sure how realistic it would be for me to relocate to Minnesota
... I feel like it would be a lot more rural and cold than I'd like - First off yes it can get damn cold here.. the weather is pretty funky, 60's one day and single digits the next during some winters. I wouldn't say it's rural.. the school is located near the heart of Minneapolis so it is as urban as you are going to see anywhere else. I understand your feelings on relocating.. I chose to decline a school I was accepted to in WI because relocating would mean selling my place and uprooting, just too much of a hassle in this current housing market.

3. Last minute preparation as I only have a week to prepare (and 4 of those days I'll be on vacation) - Shouldn't be too much to prepare though right? I mean you already interviewed at other schools and got accepted at one.. so you should be good from that angle. Worst case you'd have to come up with some good reasoning as to why you would want to matriculate to MN from wherever you are from.

4. $1000+ in travel (ticket from LAX --> Duluth as of today is $966 !!! - Ya that is a bit ridiculous, but again in the scheme of things if you are really considering the U of M as a top choice $1000 isn't much.

5. OOS tuition (CU grants in state tuition after P1 year... How hard is it to get residency status in MN???) - It is impossible to get residency status in MN (minus the exception I will discuss in a second) as you must live here for 1 year without your main reason being to attend the university. There is one way and that is to be the recipient of a particular scholarship, the name of it escapes me at the moment but check the list on their site and you will find it. How much more is the tuition? If it is quite a bit more, I would definitely take that into consideration given the current and future job market.

Pros:
1. Highly ranked school - #3 in the nation, and well deserved IMO. They are always reworking their program. They developed MTM and are spreading it across the nation. They receive awards for their programs and research. They always seem to push for the best.

2. Want to see what the program has to offer - $1000 is a good deal of money just to see what they have to offer. I would hope you would already be strongly considering the U of M prior to shelling out that kind of cash.

3. Great-amazing feedback about experiences from most ppl on the forum - I talk to about 10 students or so a year for the past 8 years coming through the program (I work at the attached hospital). Everyone I've talked to loves it. There is so much to do and be involved in as a student, it is almost mind boggling.

So if you guys could tell me
A. What u liked about the program - Haven't taken it yet.

B. Perception of opportunities available - Dual degrees (MBA/MPH/PHD/etc), honors program, getting distinction in certain areas, so many societies and organizations you cannot join them all even if you wanted to, student run clinic, etc

C. Why you chose this school over others (if applicable) - I had another school I was accepted to. I turned down their offer in order to "risk" a chance to go to the U of M. I feel confident that even if I get wait listed I made the right choice. The market is getting crazy now and it will make a difference where you go to school. The U of M is known nationwide as a leader in advancing the field.

D. Any other pertinent info u want to tell me - It's a tough decision.. but weigh everything out for what works with you and then go with your choice without regret. Don't second guess yourself. Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

Skrumpy, yea I don't recall hearing anything from Stacy about the correction on the sheet either! I thought it was just me being late but I was there when she was talking! So yea it sucks that its gonna take us so long to hear back! =[ I think we will hear back shortly after April 1st like what Stacy mentioned but before April 8th.

Yea I hope you're right.. either way I'm not going to stress out about it anymore. I kind of found my zen moment and now I'm just going to wait and see.

It's the old one for sure. I actually downloaded all of the ebooks for every course for that curriculum =D. From what I asked at the informational meeting, it sounds like the new curriculum is going to be getting finalized right up to the last minute. I doubt we're going to see it posted up until near the start of the semester.

BTW.. no email today from the school yet =/. Apparently this is the week the CoP has spring break while the rest of the college is next week? Odd that they are different weeks. Either way we can maybe still hear from them this week as the faculty and OSS is there, just students are off.
Hey Skrumpy! Where did you find the link to dl the books? Thanks! Hope you hear good news soon! :D

Hey Skrumpy! Where did you find the link to dl the books? Thanks! Hope you hear good news soon! :D

Hehe been getting a lot of PMs about that.. well it really isn't a link. It is more a form of torrenting (google thepiratebay for some more information) the content. You can pretty much download any digital content you want online (it all exists somewhere). Most books can be downloaded free of charge you basically have to search how to do this (or send me a PM, but it is involved). Also it all exists in a sort of legal quasi-grey area right now. It's not illegal, but some agencies are pushing for that. Thanks for the well wishes!

Hehe been getting a lot of PMs about that.. well it really isn't a link. It is more a form of torrenting (google thepiratebay for some more information) the content. You can pretty much download any digital content you want online (it all exists somewhere). Most books can be downloaded free of charge you basically have to search how to do this (or send me a PM, but it is involved). Also it all exists in a sort of legal quasi-grey area right now. It's not illegal, but some agencies are pushing for that. Thanks for the well wishes!

I may or may not have experience using torrents to acquire textbooks. I also may or may not have shared them with entire classes and teachers...

Yea I hope you're right.. either way I'm not going to stress out about it anymore. I kind of found my zen moment and now I'm just going to wait and see.

Yea I'm not gonna worry about it anymore as well. We will just have to wait and see!

Members don't see this ad :)
I may or may not have experience using torrents to acquire textbooks. I also may or may not have shared them with entire classes and teachers...

It will be interesting to see how the legality of online media plays out in the coming years. For one I believe that it should be free. There are plenty of other ways of getting reimbursement and I think "preying" on poor students (which is what it seems like when you pay $300 for a book and return it for $35 in perfect condition). I used to do Chegg.com as well as the prices are very reasonable on that site to rent books. Unfortunately, there would often be times when I couldn't find the books I needed. Hence torrenting came into play.

It will be interesting to see how the legality of online media plays out in the coming years. For one I believe that it should be free. There are plenty of other ways of getting reimbursement and I think "preying" on poor students (which is what it seems like when you pay $300 for a book and return it for $35 in perfect condition). I used to do Chegg.com as well as the prices are very reasonable on that site to rent books. Unfortunately, there would often be times when I couldn't find the books I needed. Hence torrenting came into play.

I don't know if the books should be free --it might make it near impossible to incentivize publishers and authors to create high-quality texts. However, it's no surprise that these publishers seriously take advantage of students and authors.

Not sure if everyone who interviewed on March 8th got the email but Stacy sent out an email today to all of those interviewed on March 8th saying that the Adcom will meet Weds March 27th and she'll try to email us later that day about our status!

Skrumpy, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. You pointed out some really good things that I hadn't considered. I think I will decline my invite; hopefully it will go to another student who has his/her heart set on MN. Thanks again!

I don't know if the books should be free --it might make it near impossible to incentivize publishers and authors to create high-quality texts. However, it's no surprise that these publishers seriously take advantage of students and authors.

Well therein lies the rub.. the fact that publishers get paid to release content (new books displace used books being recycled) means that they will release minor updates simply to force students into getting the "new" material. If you shift the incentive to some other metric I think it would make more sense. Everything is going digital these days anyways so how much does it cost the publisher to send out copies of their digital media? Virtually nothing.. yet they still try to charge the price of a book. The industry is lagging behind the times unfortunately.

Not sure if everyone who interviewed on March 8th got the email but Stacy sent out an email today to all of those interviewed on March 8th saying that the Adcom will meet Weds March 27th and she'll try to email us later that day about our status!

Saw that.. awesome! Good to know we won't have to wait until April and that we have an exact date.. no more speculating I guess =).

Skrumpy, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. You pointed out some really good things that I hadn't considered. I think I will decline my invite; hopefully it will go to another student who has his/her heart set on MN. Thanks again!

Hey no problem, glad I could help and best of luck to you!

Hi! I'm new to this forum (long evening of aimlessly wandering the internet looking for U of M Class of 2017 and prospective Duluth housing) and am wondering if anything ever happened with starting that facebook group for our class?

Thanks!

I was looking for our facebook group too! Looks like there hasn't been one started yet..

Hi everyone! I'll be attending the Twin Cities campus come fall and I've been researching on places to live. Does anyone know of the best places to live that are closest to campus? Or the places that should be avoided?

I was looking for our facebook group too! Looks like there hasn't been one started yet..

Someone started one.. looks like it has been linked a couple of times now =)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/156906587797883/

Hi everyone! I'll be attending the Twin Cities campus come fall and I've been researching on places to live. Does anyone know of the best places to live that are closest to campus? Or the places that should be avoided?

That depends on how much $$ you are willing to spend. There are some really nice and new condos that they just put in pretty close to the CoP. Those will cost you a pretty penny though but have all the amenities one could possibly want. If you want a decent list (that is maintained by the university) you can find one here.

Avoid north Minneapolis it is the worse place to live. I lived in columbia heights which was like 15 min drive from campus but was and very nice place to live.

I'm looking at apartments and I can't decide if I want to live walkable to campus or live like uptown or 10 minute drive. Do a lot of students commute?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile

I'm looking at apartments and I can't decide if I want to live walkable to campus or live like uptown or 10 minute drive. Do a lot of students commute?

My guess is that the vast majority commute as the cost of living right on campus is quite substantial (unless you get a group and don't mind living in old and run down homes). If I was moving to MN to go to school my first inclination would be to establish a connection with someone in a similar situation and then look for relatively close off campus rental unit to share. That way you could cut costs by sharing rent, living expenses and have someone to commute with. IMO you get a lot more for your money. There are parking options (street parking and a little known parking area where you can park for $35/year (with a Minneapolis parks parking permit). There are plenty of bike trails to campus for during the non-winter months, and during winter you can ride share and save on gas.

P.S. so you decided on MN?

My guess is that the vast majority commute as the cost of living right on campus is quite substantial (unless you get a group and don't mind living in old and run down homes). If I was moving to MN to go to school my first inclination would be to establish a connection with someone in a similar situation and then look for relatively close off campus rental unit to share. That way you could cut costs by sharing rent, living expenses and have someone to commute with. IMO you get a lot more for your money. There are parking options (street parking and a little known parking area where you can park for $35/year (with a Minneapolis parks parking permit). There are plenty of bike trails to campus for during the non-winter months, and during winter you can ride share and save on gas.

P.S. so you decided on MN?

Yea, I'm set on minnesota already. I really wanted to go after my interview. It was only matter whether I would get in or not.

I'm looking at apartments like stadium village, which is like 15 min walk or less from the COP. Seems like a good distance to me. The singles/studios are less than 800 so that's ok for me. I'll probably move somewhere further/cheaper after my first year.

Yea, I'm set on minnesota already. I really wanted to go after my interview. It was only matter whether I would get in or not.

I'm looking at apartments like stadium village, which is like 15 min walk or less from the COP. Seems like a good distance to me. The singles/studios are less than 800 so that's ok for me. I'll probably move somewhere further/cheaper after my first year.

Stadium Village is a really nice building. It's more like a brisk 8min walk to the CoP building. ~800 is pretty pricy IMO since that is what I pay for my mortgage =), there are options around for half of that but that would mean splitting living area up with a roommate (which would be a savings of ~$20k over the length of your stay!).

Stadium Village is a really nice building. It's more like a brisk 8min walk to the CoP building. ~800 is pretty pricy IMO since that is what I pay for my mortgage =), there are options around for half of that but that would mean splitting living area up with a roommate (which would be a savings of ~$20k over the length of your stay!).

Mmm Yea I'm not looking to share at least not yet. Hmm any other parts that are affordable? Is Bloomington okay? Seems a little far.

On the website it says OOS tuition is $34,482, but in the acceptance letter says $19373 a semester. Is it going up because of the new curriculum? :O. So expensive

Thanks for all the info! Yea I was hoping to spend less than 900/month, and I don't really want to do a roommate my first year until I'm adjusted (plus I have a dog). I'm from Michigan so I basically have to fly out there for a few days and pick right then and there.

On the website it says OOS tuition is $34,482, but in the acceptance letter says $19373 a semester. Is it going up because of the new curriculum? :O. So expensive

It's been around $34,482 a semester every time I've looked on the website of costs, odd that it tells you differently and I'd look into that.. also you have to take into account an "extra" semester your 4th year. So OOS students are looking at $172,410 dollars for tuition alone as opposed to IS students who are going to be at $115,480. Just a minor difference :eek:

Mmm Yea I'm not looking to share at least not yet. Hmm any other parts that are affordable? Is Bloomington okay? Seems a little far.

Bloomington is nice and is ~20min drive from campus. There are undoubtedly cheaper and better options closer to campus though. I'd definitely look into rooming up if I was you, as remember anything taken out in professional loans is no longer subsidized and thus accrues interest while in school. I'd be trying to save as much as possible especially as an OOS student.

Thanks for all the info! Yea I was hoping to spend less than 900/month, and I don't really want to do a roommate my first year until I'm adjusted (plus I have a dog). I'm from Michigan so I basically have to fly out there for a few days and pick right then and there.

You should definitely find a roommate and rent a house! I understand not wanting to have one in the 1st year, but TBH I don't think it would be that bad. Just "interview" potential roommates via Skype and find someone you are interested in rooming up with for 4 years (like a fellow dog lover). I think the CoP sends out a list of individuals who are interested in looking for housing arrangements. Should be pretty easy to find someone who has similar goals in mind. Plus it would be nice to be able to bounce information off of each other about classes and whatnot. You also have the entire summer to think about it. Just my advice, not trying to push people one way or another. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for either of you guys as I'm local (live ~15min from campus and work literally at the school, 10 feet from the CoP).

On a side note, we (the March 8th interview group) will know our admission status tomorrow afternoon! If I disappear and you guys don't hear from me again.. you'll know why, haha.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I have an interview tomorrow (#hyperventilating) :scared:
And I still have not decided which campus to pick? I would love to go to TC but I do NOT want to jeopardize my chances of not getting into this school by picking TC only. I'm gonna go with "Prefer TC and would accept any". Anybody from the Duluth campus willing to share their experiences on what its like to live in Duluth and how different are the two campuses.
Also, I'm interviewing from another location and will be unfortunate enough to not get a chance to check out the campus. So any feedback about both campuses would be much appreciated.
This post would have made much more sense if i wasn't this nervous.

Hello everyone!
I have an interview tomorrow (#hyperventilating) :scared:
And I still have not decided which campus to pick? I would love to go to TC but I do NOT want to jeopardize my chances of not getting into this school by picking TC only. I'm gonna go with "Prefer TC and would accept any". Anybody from the Duluth campus willing to share their experiences on what its like to live in Duluth and how different are the two campuses.
Also, I'm interviewing from another location and will be unfortunate enough to not get a chance to check out the campus. So any feedback about both campuses would be much appreciated.
This post would have made much more sense if i wasn't this nervous.

1st, stop hyperventilating! You need to relax so that you don't bring all that stress into the interview. I can tell you about both campuses as I live in the TC (and pretty much work right near the TC CoP) and I also interviewed and visited/toured the Duluth campus.

1) I haven't heard anyone complain about the Duluth campus. There was one girl I know of who really wanted the TC campus because she is a "big city" girl as she put it and she was initially disappointed when she got Duluth. That being said she said after her 4 years there she said if she had to do it all over again she would definitely choose Duluth again. As the class is a lot smaller they are a closer knit unit and everyone is like family.

2) Pretty much the entire school is connected so that during winter you don't need to worry about going outside if you are concerned about weather. The only thing I didn't like were the large hills up there with the school up on the top of the hill. If you are going to be driving to campus I could see that as a problem, but Stacy Tomhave the admissions coordinator, said you definitely get used to it.

3) The school itself seemed like any other, the rooms were nice and updated, the library seemed new. They have what the students were calling a "million dollar room" which was filled with TV's and other techno gadgetry.. going to be part of some new pilot program.

4) The ITV (their program to display classes to both campuses) they said is 40%/60% so 40% is broadcasted to the TC and 60% broadcasted back.. so although it is a satellite campus it is not 100% TV lectures. That was the one thing that I was a bit worried about at Duluth, before I found that out. They really try to ensure that there is no overlap of specialty at either TC or Duluth. Profs from both campuses answer ITV questions in class and they are all easily contactable via email. I heard that the profs in Duluth are actually easier to connect with as all of their offices are right there. This is not the case in TC as prof offices are somewhat spread out over the health sciences building. They all have an open door policy.

5) Anything else? If I don't know I personally know people both done with and currently in the program in both campuses.

BTW.. just got my notice via email.. looks like I'll have the pleasure of getting to know you TC folks in person for the next 4 years =)

1st, stop hyperventilating! You need to relax so that you don't bring all that stress into the interview. I can tell you about both campuses as I live in the TC (and pretty much work right near the TC CoP) and I also interviewed and visited/toured the Duluth campus.

1) I haven't heard anyone complain about the Duluth campus. There was one girl I know of who really wanted the TC campus because she is a "big city" girl as she put it and she was initially disappointed when she got Duluth. That being said she said after her 4 years there she said if she had to do it all over again she would definitely choose Duluth again. As the class is a lot smaller they are a closer knit unit and everyone is like family.

2) Pretty much the entire school is connected so that during winter you don't need to worry about going outside if you are concerned about weather. The only thing I didn't like were the large hills up there with the school up on the top of the hill. If you are going to be driving to campus I could see that as a problem, but Stacy Tomhave the admissions coordinator, said you definitely get used to it.

3) The school itself seemed like any other, the rooms were nice and updated, the library seemed new. They have what the students were calling a "million dollar room" which was filled with TV's and other techno gadgetry.. going to be part of some new pilot program.

4) The ITV (their program to display classes to both campuses) they said is 40%/60% so 40% is broadcasted to the TC and 60% broadcasted back.. so although it is a satellite campus it is not 100% TV lectures. That was the one thing that I was a bit worried about at Duluth, before I found that out. They really try to ensure that there is no overlap of specialty at either TC or Duluth. Profs from both campuses answer ITV questions in class and they are all easily contactable via email. I heard that the profs in Duluth are actually easier to connect with as all of their offices are right there. This is not the case in TC as prof offices are somewhat spread out over the health sciences building. They all have an open door policy.

5) Anything else? If I don't know I personally know people both done with and currently in the program in both campuses.

Thanks for that! That really calmed me down. I'm trying to prepare as much as I can for the interview. I have done a lot of interviews before but so much depends on this interview --> this is what is making me nervous I guess. I NEED to get accepted.
Btw, I have read this entire thread and you have been so wonderful. I just want to thank you for all the advice/help you have been giving here. I really hope you get in!!

Thanks for that! That really calmed me down. I'm trying to prepare as much as I can for the interview. I have done a lot of interviews before but so much depends on this interview --> this is what is making me nervous I guess. I NEED to get accepted.
Btw, I have read this entire thread and you have been so wonderful. I just want to thank you for all the advice/help you have been giving here. I really hope you get in!!

OMG! You got in!! Congrats!!! Really happy for you :D

Yea you'll definitely do much better in your interview if you just go in more natural. I know it's tough, but since you have some interviews under your belt just pull from that knowledge base and you'll definitely be fine. Be as natural as possible. From everything I heard the interviewers are all very personable and it should be more like a conversation than an interrogation. Good luck!

OMG! You got in!! Congrats!!! Really happy for you :D

Thanks!

CONGRATS!!! What excellent news! I hope you celebrate well tonight!

Yep went out to eat and now I get to go work an overnight shift at work! hah

Congrats to everyone who got in!!! I am on ranked waitlist :( hope to be able to join u guys in the fall!

Yea maybe...we still have a chance. How many people do they usually take off the waitlist?

I think I've heard (I think from Skrumpy?) that they've taken as many as 31. But that last 31 person was notified the day before classes. I'm not really willing to wait until midsummer to find out. In fact I've been meaning to ask if I would get a worse financial aid package the later I would (potentially) get in. That's a huge consideration for me.

I heard that last year they picked 31 out of 80 ranked waitlisters. A friend of mine suggested calling Sarah or Stacy around mid-April to confirm your waitlist status. Any rank below 30s should be fine. I am scared, too.

I heard that last year they picked 31 out of 80 ranked waitlisters. A friend of mine suggested calling Sarah or Stacy around mid-April to confirm your waitlist status. Any rank below 30s should be fine. I am scared, too.

From the waitlist email it says we will know our rank May 10th. Will Stacy or Sara tell us before then? I am scared too. My biggest fear is that I will start school in June at a 3 yr program and get pulled off the waitlist. If that's the case, I wouldn't know what to do :(