University of New England Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what is the minimum gpa you must maintain the professional phase?

Members don't see this ad.

Here's a question for current students or already accepted...

When do they provide you with a financial aid packet? How do you know if they're awarding you a scholarship?

If I don't get a scholarship, oh well.

really? they provide scholarships?

i thought most pharmacy schools only give you loans?

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck at your LIU interview tomorrow. let me know what u think. by the way, are you flying to UNE or driving?
Well it would be harder to get loans for a candidate school right? I mean federal ones. It seems like students from New England do get a lot of scholarships though (main website)

Thanks, It's tomorrow! Im waiting for my mcphs letter today XD.
Im taking a plane, it's 1 hour, and it's a 52 $ flight, but coming back is a lot LOL. I just dont like using 78$ for cpr, I did it 2years ago for 50$. I guess Ill knock it out of the way this week.

Well it would be harder to get loans for a candidate school right? I mean federal ones. It seems like students from New England do get a lot of scholarships though (main website)

Thanks, It's tomorrow! Im waiting for my mcphs letter today XD.
Im taking a plane, it's 1 hour, and it's a 52 $ flight, but coming back is a lot LOL. I just dont like using 78$ for cpr, I did it 2years ago for 50$. I guess Ill knock it out of the way this week.

where did you book your flight? i saw on most website it's over 100 dollars. can you give me the link where it says new england a lot of scholarship, tuition is a big factor for me. that's one reason i decided to go to lecom-erie so far, should i interview with UNE JUST in case i change my mind? also i heard UNE is good in research, so if i want to be a oncology pharmacist and work as clinical pharmacist. would UNE is a good choice?

2.0? sweet.
http://www.une.edu/pharmacy/news.cfm
They are given grants to do research. And on the main website, I saw 3 receipts of scholarships.

30,000 a year is about the same everywhere though; I just like the small ratio class number. And they are number 6 in primary care. And ranking pretty high for best colleges. It is also the only medical school in maine... but they also do carry the --highest-- debt in medical school. Not sure what that means for the pharmD school though; they are aware of the problem, and are trying their best to make it more affordable.

where did you book your flight? i saw on most website it's over 100 dollars. can you give me the link where it says new england a lot of scholarship, tuition is a big factor for me. that's one reason i decided to go to lecom-erie so far, should i interview with UNE JUST in case i change my mind? also i heard UNE is good in research, so if i want to be a oncology pharmacist and work as clinical pharmacist. would UNE is a good choice?
by the way, are you sure about lecom? my director at the hospital pharmacy told me they dont pay for their rotations, making it very hard for the students to find some.

Do they offer dorms too?

Last edited:
can you give me the link where it says new england a lot of scholarship, tuition is a big factor for me. that's one reason i decided to go to lecom-erie so far, should i interview with UNE JUST in case i change my mind? also i heard UNE is good in research, so if i want to be a oncology pharmacist and work as clinical pharmacist. would UNE is a good choice?

http://www.une.edu/financialaid/pharmdindex.cfm
Really pharmdnj718, it depends on YOU. It is your time, your money and your own interests if you want to interview at UNE or not. It seems like you're really on the fence about interviewing and you've reiterated that LECOM is your first choice. I can't force you to interview if you don't feel it in your heart to attend. I can only speak from my experiences and only speak good things about this school because I feel this is a good fit for me. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors! :luck:

by the way, are you sure about lecom? my director at the hospital pharmacy told me they dont pay for their rotations, making it very hard for the students to find some.

Do they offer dorms too?

i'm 90% sure about lecom. i heard we have to find 750 hours on our own at lecom before taking board. so i don't know. i know UNE is strong clinical pharmacy and oncology research. i want to go interview and check it out but i need to get money to go to the interview. also, lecom does not offer dorms,have to find off campus apartments on your own. but 22,000 a year for 3 years it's appealing but then when i heard UNE gives scholarship, my heart is beating fast because i want to be economical now and go to a school that i have to pay the least amount of money. good luck tomorrow with LIU and UNE next week. let me know your feedback for both schools

Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.une.edu/financialaid/pharmdindex.cfm
Really pharmdnj718, it depends on YOU. It is your time, your money and your own interests if you want to interview at UNE or not. It seems like you're really on the fence about interviewing and you've reiterated that LECOM is your first choice. I can't force you to interview if you don't feel it in your heart to attend. I can only speak from my experiences and only speak good things about this school because I feel this is a good fit for me. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors! :luck:

thanks jkong. i'm 90% sure lecom is my first choice. i heard UNE is great at research and clinical pharmacy. I want to be an oncology pharmacist, UNE might be a better fit for me. everyone says good things about UNE and tuition is a big factor for me. since you said UNE gives a lot of scholarship, i'm considering it going to the interview now. do you think how much scholarship they usually give, how many people do they give the scholarship to? did you get a scholarship from UNE? if so how much? I just want the cheapest way to finish pharmacy school.

thanks jkong. i'm 90% sure lecom is my first choice. i heard UNE is great at research and clinical pharmacy. I want to be an oncology pharmacist, UNE might be a better fit for me. everyone says good things about UNE and tuition is a big factor for me. since you said UNE gives a lot of scholarship, i'm considering it going to the interview now. do you think how much scholarship they usually give, how many people do they give the scholarship to? did you get a scholarship from UNE? if so how much? I just want the cheapest way to finish pharmacy school.
They do offer scholarships at UNE, but IT IS scholarship which means you have to beat a lot of people in the class to get it, plus you have to get involved in the research fellowships with the professors. If you are willing to put out extra hours and still maintain good stand in the class, then yeah scholarship will be a good way to go. During the presentation, they barely talked about the scholarship they offer at UNE. I remember all the said was to go home and file for FAFSA, so if you are qualified for scholarship then they'll base it on your FAFSA app. Therefore, I don't know if scholarship is that easy to get. If money is an issue for you, I would say your first choice is a better choice, since it's only 3 years and you only pay around 20,000. If you have experience coming in the process, you should be able to find your rotations somewhere. I like UNE, because I think it would be a good place for me to attend. You should sit down and think whether you should go for the Maine's interview, because what if you go for the interview and get accepted, then you will have to think whether or not you should put down the deposit or lose your deposit. That will give you more headache. I think you should call or check out each school, to see which one fits you better, instead of asking people if you should go, because each individual would like certain school differently. It's all subjective. Hopefully you won't be torn by your decision, because after choosing a school to attend should NOT be this hard. Wish you best of luck!

Background: born and raised in San Fernando Valley (like omg totally); moved to sunny San Diego for undergrad. Family lives in San Gabriel Valley.

First of all, I totally understand everyone's fears, they're mine too. Portland, Maine is a polar opposite of what we get in the West Coast:

- No Westfield malls (there is a mall there with popular stores)
- No AMC Theaters (there is a Regal theater... same family as Edwards)
- No Jamba Juice, In-N-Out, Souplantation, chain restaurants (but you get unique, never found anywhere else restaurants and local brewries)
- Nearest IKEA is 2 hrs away in Massachusetts
- No Costco (super Walmart's apparently)
- Everyone takes neighborhood streets that look like one-ways
- No Lakers or San Diego Chargers (hockey?)
- It's no Hollywood, Chinatown, Downtown SD...
- No dim sum or Boiling Crab (but Miyaki... AMAZING SUSHI; yes there's Pho in Maine)
- No New York, New York in Vegas (but the REAL New York instead!)
- No Tijuana, Mexico (but Montreal, Canada/Quebec Canada! unlocked iPhones? yes!)
- Snowboarding galore!
- No Pacific Ocean (but the Atlantic!)
- 4 seasons (not just 2)

But why do I love UNE? Because it IS something different.

When you meet the faculty there, you can feel the warmth of their welcome. They all have open door policies and their offices are on the upper levels of the pharmacy building. Classes are reasonably sized and their facilities are brand-new. (way different than 300 student lecture halls in a 10 week quarter system in old crummy lecture halls with gum on your desk)

I like their inter-disciplinary learning and teaching method of putting the students in different scenarios and being evaluated by your peers. They hire actors to be the patients sometimes. Go to the interview and Curt Cyr will tell you all about the curriculum. I'm sorry if I'm not describing all of this enough. It's just my impression of what I saw and felt.

I think what also impressed me... was how nice the people are and how SAFE I felt as a female, walking around downtown Portland, Maine with another girl late at night. I didn't see any hobos or crazy drunk people. The buildings are absolutely beautiful. They have that traditional New England feel which is different because UCSD tries to have modern architecture and all.

Plus... in Maine... ONLY Husson and UNE have a pharmacy school. There is a huge demand for pharmacists in that state. (job security in Maine versus CA where they have UCSD, UCSF, USC, UOP, Western, Touro...???). Low level of crime and unemployment.

Forbes.com names Portland, Maine as "America's Most Liveable City" (NUMBER 1)
http://www.forbes.com/2009/04/01/cities-city-ten-lifestyle-real-estate-livable-cities.html

UNE ranked one of the "Best Universities" in the North by U.S. News and World Report.

UNE is small. Portland, Maine is small. Don't expect too much but at the same time, venture out of your comfort zone. It's suburbia next to a seaport. Plus, maybe its a good thing it's secluded because you're going to be busy studying anyway!

Nuclear Pharmacy info:
Independent nuclear pharmacy in Augusta, Maine. I didn't pay too much attention to the presentation but they do have an accepted preceptor with the only nuclear pharmacy in Maine.

*disclaimer: I could be very bias just because UNE did extend a hand and offer me an interview and an acceptance. Plus how professional and organized Isaac handled everything. Notre Dame seriously sent me an invitation and asked me to RSVP for 1 of the 4 choices of the following two weeks... losing 2 days of work and $300...*

shoutout: E. Lau... yes I should be UNE's PR hahahaha <3

Hi jkong,

Thank you for your elaborate comparisons between Southern California and Maine. I can totally relate to some if not all of them. Are you sure UNE isn't paying you to speak so highly of their school and program? :laugh: I'm glad someone who was born and raised in Southern California can seem so comfortable with UNE. I was looking at the UNE Class of 2015 group on Facebook and noticed we have a few mutual friends also (please don't think I'm a Facebook stalker. lol!). Thank you again for your input and opinion.

@dballa1: I appreciated the fact that Maine's staffs take into account that we, from CA, have to travel so far to make the interview. In fact my interview cycle had 8 people from CA lol. Maine can be boring at time, since there is not much to do, but I am kidda like nature, so it fits me perfectly. Plus they have Acadia: One of the best national park in the US (4 hrs drive though). People from Maine are really nice (I am a little fed up with people from the OC). I was driving around downtown, there was a old lady driving 20 on a 35 street, and it was one lane only, traffic was backed up 10 cars, yet nobody honked haha. I think for us from CA, Maine would be something new, something rather interesting. I don't mind the boring part of it, cuz you'll be there to study not to play around anyway. Yes they don't have much Asian foods, but Maine is famous for Lobster, I had Lobster roll the day before I left. It was very good and different (Lobster season was out, so they didn't have whole lobster :(( ). The downtown was beautiful during Christmas season, Parking is a pain and confusing as heck though. They have arrow on the parking sign saying "DO NOT PARK" and depending on how the arrow points, you can park in front or behind the sign??!! Ask your P1/2 tour guide, they show you how to park your car without getting a ticket. I have some pictures of the beach and downtown on facebook and Kjong has pictures of the school during snow season, pretty cool.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/UNE-PharmD-Class-of-2015/139818502746315

Hi SouCal10,

Thank you for your input also. I noticed you mentioned driving in the OC. Did you go to school in OC? I went to UC Irvine. :thumbup:

my interview with UNE is also on march 4th. i might see you there. i'm still debating whether to go to the interview or not. i'm from nj by the way

Hey pharmdnj718,

Congrats on being accepted to LECOM. If we both decide to attend the interview on March 4th, I look forward to meeting you.

Hi jkong,

Thank you for your elaborate comparisons between Southern California and Maine. I can totally relate to some if not all of them. Are you sure UNE isn't paying you to speak so highly of their school and program? :laugh: I'm glad someone who was born and raised in Southern California can seem so comfortable with UNE. I was looking at the UNE Class of 2015 group on Facebook and noticed we have a few mutual friends also (please don't think I'm a Facebook stalker. lol!). Thank you again for your input and opinion.

Oh please, I do it too :D Mutual friends like who?? :D add me!

Hi SouCal10,

Thank you for your input also. I noticed you mentioned driving in the OC. Did you go to school in OC? I went to UC Irvine. :thumbup:

Yeah I got my BS from UCI in Sept 2009. Maybe We saw each other around campus. P.S I hate UCI. haha

Hi SouCal10,

Yeah I got my BS from UCI in Sept 2009. Maybe We saw each other around campus. P.S I hate UCI. haha

are you guys from the LA or OC area, im originally from Norcal but went to LA for ugrad. i think the only time i was in the OC for a while was when i was a pharm tech in Tustin, North OC

Oh, what? That's crazy. I got my BS from UCI in June 2009. I'm pretty sure we must've had some bio and/or chem class together then. :laugh: I didn't think UCI was THAT bad. What about the school did you not like?

are you guys from the LA or OC area, im originally from Norcal but went to LA for ugrad. i think the only time i was in the OC for a while was when i was a pharm tech in Tustin, North OC

Hi PharmD1988,

Yeah, I'm from the LA area and went to school in the OC. Did you go to UCLA? Do you have an interview with UNE on March 4th also? What other schools do you have interviews with?

Last edited:
Hi PharmD1988,

Yeah, I'm from the LA area and went to school in the OC. Did you go to UCLA? Do you have an interview with UNE on March 4th also? What other schools do you have interviews with?

i go to USC for ugrad (totally loved it, so its a concern for me to go from a football--metropolis school to a rural opposite of socal lifestyle school). but like someone else said, you go to pharmacy school to learn anyway not to party.

I am scheduled for the March 25th

Oh, what? That's crazy. I got my BS from UCI in June 2009. I'm pretty sure we must've had some bio and/or chem class together then. :laugh: I didn't think UCI was THAT bad. What about the school did you not like?

I transferred to UCI as a junior and me and my friends could get in any labs until the last quarter before graduation, cuz apparently transferred students have no priority. We ended up taking 2 -3 labs during our last quarter and we had to petition and wait for the counselors to kick some students out to let us in. It was a mess, and we ended up struggling a lot, cuz labs at UCI are crazy! My GPA suffered a great deal. Second thing is that UCI is too competitive which makes students act coldly toward each other. I remember it's pretty hard to ask my classmates for any help unless I know them closely. Oh well, I am glad that it was over!

i go to USC for ugrad (totally loved it, so its a concern for me to go from a football--metropolis school to a rural opposite of socal lifestyle school). but like someone else said, you go to pharmacy school to learn anyway not to party.

I went from a football-strong high school (I went to every game) to... UCSD (no football... at all). You'll find it like eh, whatever :) Prolly less unnecessary stress if/when your team loses/disappoints. :laugh:

btw: SouCal started a FB community for UNE Pharm.D Class of 2015 so join when you get accepted yea? It would be nice to get to know the rest of the class before school starts :thumbup:
UNE Pharm.D Class of 2015

Hey guys. It seem like alot of u guys r interested in thos school. Can someone tell me more about it. How's the area? How's te people n how's the school like as in why do u think UNE is a good school? Also are there places or things to do around there. I just want to know cause after midterms n finals I would like to blow off some stream if someone goes wrong. I have an interview this Friday n I'm still iffy. I already got into pharmacy school so wondering if it's worth another 800 bucks to check it out

Hey guys. It seem like alot of u guys r interested in thos school. Can someone tell me more about it. How's the area? How's te people n how's the school like as in why do u think UNE is a good school? Also are there places or things to do around there. I just want to know cause after midterms n finals I would like to blow off some stream if someone goes wrong. I have an interview this Friday n I'm still iffy. I already got into pharmacy school so wondering if it's worth another 800 bucks to check it out
800 bucks? Why so much? I am from CA and got ripped off for car rental, yet it only costs me 600 for the whole trip. if you check back couple pages, we did fight over how great the school is lol. The area is pretty quite and boring, but if you don't mind driving Boston is around 2 hrs away and the national park is 4 hrs driving. Shopping in New Hampshire is NO SALE TAX. Good luck if you decide to attend the interview!

I went from a football-strong high school (I went to every game) to... UCSD (no football... at all). You'll find it like eh, whatever :) Prolly less unnecessary stress if/when your team loses/disappoints. :laugh:

btw: SouCal started a FB community for UNE Pharm.D Class of 2015 so join when you get accepted yea? It would be nice to get to know the rest of the class before school starts :thumbup:
UNE Pharm.D Class of 2015
Yeah I thought USC is a little unsafe area, No??? I went there to take my PCat, the school looks very nice and classic, but I wasn't really impressed by the area. I think Maine is way safer (yet more boring), so it's a trade off. However, when you get into your groups of friends, you'll forget how boring it can be.
Haha Jkong, thumbs up for input lol. Let's get to know each other before school starts people!

Yeah I thought USC is a little unsafe area, No??? I went there to take my PCat, the school looks very nice and classic, but I wasn't really impressed by the area. I think Maine is way safer (yet more boring), so it's a trade off. However, when you get into your groups of friends, you'll forget how boring it can be.
Haha Jkong, thumbs up for input lol. Let's get to know each other before school starts people!

UC San Diego of La Jolla is safe. USC of Los Angeles is ghetto (although LA Chinatown is super nearby :rolleyes:). My grandma lives near USC.

$300 flight + $150 hotel + $12 cab ride = not bad from San Diego.

for many ppl USC ghetto is a main concern and imo USC's main con from being a top favorite for many applicants. however, i lived in a super sketch neighborhood in high school so it wasnt much of a concern. plus i got a full ride so it was either cheap pricing in LA (as weird as that sounds) or 160k debt at georgetown.

Sounds weird but if end up attending UNE ill proly fly back to LA once in a while just so i dont get homesick. not that im anti-social but portland, maine is not my cup of tea but thats just me as city type of person

Last edited:
Info about housing:

http://baysidevillagemaine.com/
http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Maine/Portland
http://maine.craigslist.org/apa/

:thumbup:

Facebook:
Inaugural Class of 2013
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=79750718919&topic=9179#!/group.php?gid=79750718919

Class of 2014
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116032101759312

* Bayside looks great but apparently, it's not... incase anyone was looking :\
"Bayside is overpriced. At $650 per room, you are paying $2600 for 4 BR, 2 baths, and one common area. The average price for a 4 BR in Portland Maine, utililites included, is $1800/month. That's a total of $800 more, or $200 more per person per month. As college students money is tight enough, why pay even more." - Ian, Class of 2013

* Anyone interested in shipping their cars from CA... we should get a group discount together.

(I'm just reading all of the P1 and P2's tips/advice/experiences and summarizing here for us future-P1s)

Last edited:
i am from CA as well. what airlines did u guys take?

This is from someone from the 1/28 interview:
Mitchell Chan Yeah I was in the Jan 28th interview. The school is by far my favorite. I am choosing UNE over Midwestern in Chicago and other schools because UNE has a unique program with faculty and students who are amazing. The students I met and that I... know there are great and the faculty during my interview were really interested in what I am doing and are invested in their students. The school is in a smaller community sized area like here in Corvallis at Oregon State University. There are a lot of African immigrants there too who I tailor my international work to as well. Maine completely exceded my expectations especially when finding out their opportunities to intern and work internationally such as their trips to Ghana. When I first got to Maine I got to meet the US Ambassador to The Gambia! Overall the school is outstanding and their opportunities and the faculty are top notch. My friend is in the inaugural class and absolutely loves it there.

anyone on the feb 18th interview?
Also how long will they contract you for a acceptance for the class of 2015?

For the Jan 28 interview with 50 candidates it took them 1.5 weeks to send out the emails and letters. So expect a quick reply from Isaac

For the Jan 28 interview with 50 candidates it took them 1.5 weeks to send out the emails and letters. So expect a quick reply from Isaac
mother of god, 50 candidates!? isnt there just 100 seats? along with the 21 applicants getting accepted?! that's like 71 already! :scared:
Just hope Im not too late >>.

mother of god, 50 candidates!? isnt there just 100 seats? along with the 21 applicants getting accepted?! that's like 71 already! :scared:

Keep in mind that the candidates from the past 2 interview sessions might have declined the acceptance... also UNE postponed their deadline from Feb 1 to Mar 1... perhaps not a sufficient amount of candidates in the acceptance pool??

You'll do great :) stay relaxed, speak clearly, THINK before speaking and show how genuine you are. :thumbup:

I wrote an email to Issac telling him that I realized that I cannot attand the interview session on March 4th due to exam conflict But I would like to reschedule my interview to the next interview date-March 25th because I have my spring break that week so it would be easier with my schedule.

Is anyone in the same situation? Anyone else on the March 25th interview?

That's true what kjong said. I think a bunch of people didn't send in their deposit; so the school has to delay the deadline for application. Plus they were expecting 700 applications this year. I guess it didn't quite reach the goal. People who have interview with them should have plenty of chance to get accepted. Don't psych yourself out too early.
Good luck :luck:
And good luck to anyone attending this Friday interview. Let us know afterward if you like the school!

Anyone back from the interview yet? How many candidates were there? Did you like it?

I counted around 27 candidates... a lot. Might also be more, I felt like I was in a room with 50 students.

A lot of students from everywhere; first time I meet someone from California. They are cool people :)

They asked me like 5 questions with 2 people; one Dean, and one professor. Hopefully I can get in.

The Inn had free shuttle service; and it was 9.00$ (3.1 miles) to get from the inn to UNE. A total of 10 mins.

The Labs are new, and I liked it a lot. The writing part was hard, and the interview part was fine. The people there are very nice, if they do accept me, I will put down my money asap. There are chinese food there, I didnt drive though. I went to the dogfish restaurant, and Lang's; Bill Clinton ate there :laugh:.

You guys scared me by telling me there was no chinese food, the Vietnamese community, Chinese community there are decent. The asians community are mostly made of Cambodians according to what I heard.

I counted around 27 candidates... a lot. Might also be more, I felt like I was in a room with 50 students.

A lot of students from everywhere; first time I meet someone from California. They are cool people :)

They asked me like 5 questions with 2 people; one Dean, and one professor. Hopefully I can get in.

The Inn had free shuttle service; and it was 9.00$ (3.1 miles) to get from the inn to UNE. A total of 10 mins.

The Labs are new, and I liked it a lot. The writing part was hard, and the interview part was fine. The people there are very nice, if they do accept me, I will put down my money asap. There are chinese food there, I didnt drive though. I went to the dogfish restaurant, and Lang's; Bill Clinton ate there :laugh:.

You guys scared me by telling me there was no chinese food, the Vietnamese community, Chinese community there are decent. The asians community are mostly made of Cambodians according to what I heard.
Where the heck did you find Chinese food? I drove around town, couldn't find anything. But I ended up eating Lobster roll, which was really good. The Dean interviewed you? Wow, She's from Buffalo I think. It seems like you like the school?! You are waiting for Lecom too right? Best wishes, the writing part is only graded for 8 points and the whole interview is about 42 points, Don't worry too much. It seems like they have 7 interview cycles total. Did they tell you when to expect your result? usually it only takes one week. Looks like a lot of CA students aiming for Maine, lol. Did you meet anyone named Danny (japanese from CA?) He just joined our facebook page.
Good luck. Keep us updated!

http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/langs-express-portland-56509
La quinta inn is a 2 block walk from there... next to hong kong market (on the same big block), own by hong kong canto speaking people. Though they do know mando. Another restaurant one block down had another chinese food restaurant. (apparently Bill Clinton ate there LOL)

Hong Kong Market was so overpriced to nyc chinatown food. I guess they have a monoplay on chinese food LOL. I seen some koreans there. It's also next to Maine Medical Center, the 2nd biggest Hospital in Maine. I didnt drive at all lol, I just walk around...

And it was the dean from last year who interviewed me, Dr. K. Nice guy, he remembered me,when I was exiting the building o.o.

Im not waiting on lecom... but I esimate myself on loans for 50k a year lol...x4.

Btw, if you speak canto + Mando = 17.50 a hour in maine's medical center lol. I wish I told them in the interview I can speak both.

Last edited:
http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/langs-express-portland-56509
La quinta inn is a 2 block walk from there... next to hong kong market (on the same big block), own by hong kong canto speaking people. Though they do know mando. Another restaurant one block down had another chinese food restaurant. (apparently Bill Clinton ate there LOL)

Hong Kong Market was so overpriced to nyc chinatown food. I guess they have a monoplay on chinese food LOL. I seen some koreans there. It's also next to Maine Medical Center, the 2nd biggest Hospital in Maine. I didnt drive at all lol, I just walk around...

And it was the dean from last year who interviewed me, Dr. K. Nice guy, he remembered me,when I was exiting the building o.o.

Im not waiting on lecom... but I esimate myself on loans for 50k a year lol...x4.

Btw, if you speak canto + Mando = 17.50 a hour in maine's medical center lol. I wish I told them in the interview I can speak both.

How was your interview at UNE? I rescheduled mine to march 25th because i have spring break at that time and i have a schedule conflict with the march 4th interview. what do you think of UNE? any tips? i hope you'll get in and is UNE your first choice?