This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ericK14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I'm a little bit confused on making my final decision. And I would appreciate any feedback. I first got accepted to the University of Nottingham in May, then I finally got my acceptance to the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM). I got into both of their Masters in Public Health program. I believe that LSHTM MPH is accredited, but I'm not to sure on University of Nottingham. I did email them to ask, so I'm waiting for their reply.

I do like researcher, and I know that LSHTM is big on that if I decide to pursue a career with that, but I also heard saw from their website that the University of Nottingham is very big on research as well. My interests lie upon helping communities in need, or figure out ways to compact diseases or illnesses or figuring out ways to improve the health and development of populations of any community. I also already have a nonprofit which I hope to get bigger so we may take on bigger projects in the future.

Thank You