General Admissions & OTCAS University of South Alabama 2018 Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bspOT22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from the USA OT department on when they will release acceptances? I heard they just finished their last rescheduled interviews on Friday, February 2nd. Maybe we will hear something by the end of this week!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I heard that it may be this Friday. If not, then it should be early next week probably.

Reactions: 1 users
Let’s keep each other posted if we hear anything!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing no one heard from USA today?

We might not hear anything back til tomorrow. I forgot USA is closed on Mardi Gra.

Hopefully we will hear something today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got waitlisted. Those who are waitlisted or accepted, did you get waitlisted or accepted at UAB?

@OTMS I've accepted my offer at UAB, so I will let USA know to take me off the list. Did the email telling you about the waitlist indicate if it was high hold or anything like that?

@OTMS I've accepted my offer at UAB, so I will let USA know to take me off the list. Did the email telling you about the waitlist indicate if it was high hold or anything like that?
No it just says that I am an alternate and that they will not release any information about the list.

I got waitlisted for both UAB and USA.

I got waitlisted at USA, but was accepted to UAB! Is South also giving 3 days for students to respond back?

I was waitlisted at South and didn't get an interview at UAB. The email just read alternate. Good luck to all of the other Alternates!!

Have any of those that got on the alternate list heard back from south?

So did anybody who accepted the offer get their matriculation packet? I was told we were supposed to receive it by the end of last week but still haven’t gotten anything

I just came off the waitlist!