You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Fall 2016
Started by preptkc77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anyone else still on the waitlist for Fall 2016 at St. Augustine campus?
I still amIs anyone else still on the waitlist for Fall 2016 at St. Augustine campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait Nevermind . Mine is for ATXI still am
Wait Nevermind . Mine is for ATX
No prob man, have you called for any updates or anything?
Also, I just found out that someone got off the waitlist yesterday for the Texas campus, so don't lose hope!
Really??? Are they on here?No prob man, have you called for any updates or anything?
Also, I just found out that someone got off the waitlist yesterday for the Texas campus, so don't lose hope!
Really??? Are they on here?
I have no idea if they are on here or not! But I saw it on a reddit post
Hi! I have an interview at University of Saint Augustine in the Miami campus and wanted to know any tips for the interview. What kinds of questions did they ask you?Why should I pick St. Aug over other programs, how late are the labs open for additional studying, office hours, supplemental materials, opportunities for business expansion.
Thanks!
Hello may I ask what your stats are ? Congrats on the interview !Hi! I have an interview at University of Saint Augustine in the Miami campus and wanted to know any tips for the interview. What kinds of questions did they ask you?
Thanks!
Hi! I have an interview at University of Saint Augustine in the Miami campus and wanted to know any tips for the interview. What kinds of questions did they ask you?
Thanks!
This is awesome! I love seeing future students get involved and connected! I am a third year in Mobile, AL at the University of South Alabama. Check these videos out that I made about transitioning into PT school. I have other Vlog posts and other playlists on being successful once you get there as well. Best of luck, and let me know if i can help in any other way!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4TKSoFePkGI4OxkHn6Djg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4TKSoFePkGI4OxkHn6Djg
This is awesome! I love seeing future students get involved and connected! I am a third year in Mobile, AL at the University of South Alabama. Check these videos out that I made about transitioning into PT school. I have other Vlog posts and other playlists on being successful once you get there as well. Best of luck, and let me know if i can help in any other way!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4TKSoFePkGI4OxkHn6Djg
Great videos man! How ironic, I know one of the guys in one of your videos, Zach Boyd, we were in the same Physics Class, haha.
One of the smartest guys I know! Best of Luck!Great videos man! How ironic, I know one of the guys in one of your videos, Zach Boyd, we were in the same Physics Class, haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a USA student... I graduate in August. I have a family (a wife and three kids) so you can imagine my loans are pretty high. As I am looking a job prospects the job market looks pretty fantastic. My wife and I were pretty frugal through PT school and now were looking at out loans and it is rough. It will be tough to make the payments on the loans. All in all I think it has been worth it to go to USA because I really wanted to be a PT and its where my opportunity was at. With that in mind if you go to USA dont take out as much money as possible. Just take out what you need. If you have any other questions or want more specific information let me know I'll help out how ever I can 🙂Anyone currently at USA or planning on going. Why is USA worth the money for you? Just trying to see some pros and cons.
[email protected]
www.creatingapt.com
Hi! I have an interview at University of Saint Augustine in the Miami campus and wanted to know any tips for the interview. What kinds of questions did they ask you?
Thanks!
When is the interview and how were you contacted?
Has anyone heard back from Miami yet in terms of admissions?
They contacted me off the St. Augustine waitlist to see if I was interested in transferring my application to Miami. I told them whatever gives me the best chance to start in the Fall and so they did. After 2 weeks, they sent me an e-mail saying that I was waitlisted again. It was just confusing because I did not think they even filled up all their seats yet.
They contacted me off the St. Augustine waitlist to see if I was interested in transferring my application to Miami. I told them whatever gives me the best chance to start in the Fall and so they did. After 2 weeks, they sent me an e-mail saying that I was waitlisted again. It was just confusing because I did not think they even filled up all their seats yet.
Has anyone heard back from Miami yet in terms of admissions?
They contacted me off the St. Augustine waitlist to see if I was interested in transferring my application to Miami. I told them whatever gives me the best chance to start in the Fall and so they did. After 2 weeks, they sent me an e-mail saying that I was waitlisted again. It was just confusing because I did not think they even filled up all their seats yet.
Yes, The Miami campus held Interviews on June 24th and sent out their decisions last week
Hey guys, I was interviewed for the Miami Campus starting September of this year as the first incoming class, but sadly I did get waitlisted after they interviewed 50 kids. But 2 months later, literally 2 weeks ago, I had gotten an email saying I was accepted into the incoming class for January of 2017 in Miami for USA. I just wanted to say that if you do get wait listed, do not lose hope because they will more than likely take you in for the following class. Also I want to say my undergrad gpa was less than stellar. I only had a cumulative gpa of 2.9. My pre req gpa was closer to a 3.3, but I had ALOT of hours for inpatient and outpatient. Close to 3000+ which was verified. I think that really helped me alot along with my recommendations. Also my GRE score was average. I also think another thing that helped me alot was that I was persistent on contacting them and letting them know how interested I was, so do your best to get in contact with them so they know who you are. It's also great that they look at your last 60 credits and the higher grades from the classes you retook, which helped me alot considering my final 2 years I did great along with being on the Deans List. If you don't get in, just work hard and you'll be in it. I didnt have the strongest credentials and I used to be on probation in my early years and I worked hard and made it. I wish you guys luck and I will try to answer any questions.
Hey guys, I was interviewed for the Miami Campus starting September of this year as the first incoming class, but sadly I did get waitlisted after they interviewed 50 kids. But 2 months later, literally 2 weeks ago, I had gotten an email saying I was accepted into the incoming class for January of 2017 in Miami for USA. I just wanted to say that if you do get wait listed, do not lose hope because they will more than likely take you in for the following class. Also I want to say my undergrad gpa was less than stellar. I only had a cumulative gpa of 2.9. My pre req gpa was closer to a 3.3, but I had ALOT of hours for inpatient and outpatient. Close to 3000+ which was verified. I think that really helped me alot along with my recommendations. Also my GRE score was average. I also think another thing that helped me alot was that I was persistent on contacting them and letting them know how interested I was, so do your best to get in contact with them so they know who you are. It's also great that they look at your last 60 credits and the higher grades from the classes you retook, which helped me alot considering my final 2 years I did great along with being on the Deans List. If you don't get in, just work hard and you'll be in it. I didnt have the strongest credentials and I used to be on probation in my early years and I worked hard and made it. I wish you guys luck and I will try to answer any questions.
When did they move your application to the next cohort and how long did it take for them yo reach out to you? Diana just called me today and moved my application to the spring cohort. I was waitlisted as well for the fall. Thanks and I hope I can join you.
When did they move your application to the next cohort and how long did it take for them yo reach out to you? Diana just called me today and moved my application to the spring cohort. I was waitlisted as well for the fall. Thanks and I hope I can join you.
I was asked to be on the waitlist a week later and I responded in a heartbeat. Don't know if that helped my chances or not. Then I found out last month that I had gotten in. Let me know if you hear back soon for January. I'm also trying to figure out of there is a group for January 2017 in Miami. Looking for roommates for a house/apartment
Hello I have questions for the re-applicants who have been accepted:
How much of an improvement did you make the 2nd time? For example as long as there is an improvement is it there a high chance of being accepted or Is a drastic change necessary? Do admissions highly considerate re-applicants ? I will be retaking physics 1 and also take exercise physio lecture to help my pgpa bump up to a 3.26 if I get As in those. Also I will be retaking the gre. I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!
How much of an improvement did you make the 2nd time? For example as long as there is an improvement is it there a high chance of being accepted or Is a drastic change necessary? Do admissions highly considerate re-applicants ? I will be retaking physics 1 and also take exercise physio lecture to help my pgpa bump up to a 3.26 if I get As in those. Also I will be retaking the gre. I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!
To everyone in the Flex program: how's it going so far? Is the workload manageable without having classroom instruction? Any insight would be appreciated!