University of St. Augustine Fall 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,

I got accepted to the San Marcos campus yesterday for Fall 2021! I am trying to pay my admission deposit in order to secure a spot in the program, but I have no way to log onto MyUSA Portal as I don't have a username or password.

Did anyone encounter the same problem?

Thanks!
Congratulations on your acceptance!! I have an interview with them in January and I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with tips and advice? Thank you for your help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your acceptance!! I have an interview with them in January and I was wondering if you would be able to provide me with tips and advice? Thank you for your help in advance!
Thank you!

I did not interview with the school; I just got an email saying I was accepted into the program.

From what I’ve read the interviews are pretty laid back, so I would suggest just being honest and not trying to think of what the “right answer” is. If you’re truly passionate about physical therapy, you’ll do great!

Best of luck!!

Hi everyone,

I got accepted to the San Marcos campus yesterday for Fall 2021! I am trying to pay my admission deposit in order to secure a spot in the program, but I have no way to log onto MyUSA Portal as I don't have a username or password.

Did anyone encounter the same problem?

Thanks!
Hey so when i got in, i had to wait a couple days for them to give me my login info. I didn't have to contact anybody.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey so when i got in, i had to wait a couple days for them to give me my login info. I didn't have to contact anybody.
Thank you! I just got the email with the information needed.