University of St. Augustine Spring 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me too b/c I am not American. They want me to take another test.... To prove I speak English... This is a joke

Haha. I guess my next stop is Virginia.

Members don't see this ad.

i got an email and status change. :D finally some good news... im going to create a facebook group page for spring 2015. people PM me please so i can add you on facebook and add you to the group!
d

Will you add me to the fb group? My name is Tara Winters :)

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know whether university of st augustine is a not for profit or a for profit school?

Congrats to those who got accepted! Is there a FB group yet for Florida Flex?? I was accepted in the Fall but deferred until Spring to give myself more time to prepare!

Congrats to those who got accepted! Is there a FB group yet for Florida Flex?? I was accepted in the Fall but deferred until Spring to give myself more time to prepare!
How did the deferment process work? Did they give you any trouble about deferring in general?

does anyone have any idea how long it will take them to determine the scholarship recipients?

Yeah we found out probably over a month ago now

Reactions: 1 user
How did the deferment process work? Did they give you any trouble about deferring in general?
I had to write a letter to the admissions board explaining my situation & my reasoning for the deferral & they got back to me rather quickly with their decision.

So I wonder what us post interview wait listed people are supposed to hear on the 15th of this month

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still accepting for Spring 2015? I know the deadline is in December so I haven't gotten to submit my application because I'm still waiting to take the GRE.

I interviewed for spring 2015 flex this past Saturday, November 1st. It was a decent sized group and they said we will hear in 2-3 weeks, so it may even be later than the 15th that you hear back about the waitlist

I interviewed for spring 2015 flex this past Saturday, November 1st. It was a decent sized group and they said we will hear in 2-3 weeks, so it may even be later than the 15th that you hear back about the waitlist
What campus was that for? I have an interview Nov. 15 for the Austin campus for the flex program starting in January!

I interviewed in September for the spring 2015. They said I would hear back on the 15th to hear if any one has dropped there offering.

Hey guys I was curious if anyone who was accepted for Spring 2015 Flex PT has created Facebook page.

So I've been following this thread for quite sometime during the whole application/interview/waiting forever to find out process however I have never chimed in. Mostly because all my questions were answered by reading all you responses. Anyway, I have a question that I would like help with. (A little background info) I was accepted into the Spring 2015 class for DPT in San Marcos. I currently live downtown San Diego with my wife (working attorney) and we have been looking for a place close to school to rent (simply because I feel I'll need to be on campus constantly). We were recently extended an offer to live for free in La Mesa, CA at my in-laws huge house which is 35 minutes away from campus. It is super enticing since that would afford us the ability to save money as well as pay back each of our loans during school. My question however, is how practical is it to live that far from campus? I want to excel in school and I also want to have less burden from educational expenses once I'm finished. I was also considering moving into a fairly cheap studio to utilize a few times a week. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful. Especially from current students or those who have heard about or experienced similar situations. I guess I'm asking....Is it doable to live that far from campus?!

Thanks,
Brent

Finally got my acceptance :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a Flex DPT 2015 Facebook group?

Hey guys I was curious if anyone who was accepted for Spring 2015 Flex PT has created Facebook page.

anyone know if a page has been created yet? I've seen a couple, but not one for the spring 2015 flex FL...thanks

Any one else get their info on how to access courses and the book list?

Hey everyone, I don't know if any Current FL students come on here but I was curious to know some good areas to live in St. augustine and name of places (apt, condo) that are nice but not overly expensive. I looked around during my interview but it was a bit overwhelming.

Hi,

I am trying to apply for St. Augustine San Marcos Spring 2016 but I had a question regarding Biology pre-reqs. Getting into contact with admissions has not been successful.

On the St. Augustine website, it only says 2 semesters of college biology where zoology can be substituted.

Can I take Bio 101 + 102 and clear the pre-reqs? Or Bio 130 Marine Biology + lab? Or would it have to be an upper division biology class such as Molecular bio?

Can someone give me an example of what they took to clear the biology requirements?
Community College / CSUSM / biology classes are pretty confusing.. ie if I've taken bio 107 at Miramar college, then taking bio 102 at Palomar college will be redundant?

Thanks for your help and time,
Jessie Nguyen

Last edited:
I let you know for sure! Good luck to you as well!
Hi, babo21!

I applied for the Spring '16 DPT in Austin and just had an interview last Friday, the 16th. I saw that you also had an October interview for the upcoming Spring term and was just wondering how long they took to let you know the results after the interview? I know they say 2-3 weeks but it looks like that is a very loose timeline and I'm hoping they maybe get back with us sooner since we don't have as much time to make living arrangements and such if we get accepted? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello all! I have been following this thread for some time and most questions have been answered. Has anyone been invited for a personal interview online using ZOOM? Just curious if anyone has been interviewed online? All I have seen in existing threads are onsite interviews.

Last edited: