You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine Spring 2015
Started by kld16
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Jennifer didn't answer when I called just now. If anybody gets another update let us know!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is next friday a guarantee?!?!? Or they're also not sure?!
when i called earlier this week i got "hopefully next friday"
I called too, went to voice mail no responseJennifer didn't answer when I called just now. If anybody gets another update let us know!
when i called earlier this week i got "hopefully next friday"
That doesn't sound like a solid answer to me. Oh well, let's keep hoping.
A few more weeks... poop........ Did you speak to Erika? Is that all they said.....I pressed the 1 button for other questions other than admission status. But I didn't care lol, I did it anyways to find out.
This forum is like a lifeline.. :/
A few more weeks... poop........ Did you speak to Erika? Is that all they said.....
This forum is like a lifeline.. :/
Lol yeah it is. I spoke to another person in admission.
And I am guessing that is all they said. No we are sorry or why or anything.....?Lol yeah it is. I spoke to another person in admission.
I know we have until tomorrow, however an email of encouragement would be appreciated, especially to all the traditional students who have been waiting 8 + weeks.
Do you know anything about the other Flex students that were interviewed after us? Do you know if there were any before us?
Jenny said she's meeting with the program directors on Monday to give her input and get their approval so decisions should go out next week sometime. This sounded much more definitive than any other answer I've gotten so I'm looking forward to next week!!!
DislikeWe were the first batch to get interviewed. I haven't known of other people getting interviewed after us. I am guessing we will have to wait longer 🙁.
Hey there, I just recently got an interview for next Friday (Oct. 3) at the Austin campus but here are my stats:
Hours: 10,000+ in Acute Care, Cardiac Rehab, Aquatic Therapy, Outpatient (Adult and Pedi)
GPA: 3.2
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
GRE: 295
I didn't really think I was going to get an interview due to my low scores but I believe what helped me out were my essays and hours of experience. Stay positive! Good Luck!
Thanks babo21! And good luck! Let me know how your interview goes! I plan on applying for Spring 2015 also! But, probably won't submit my applications until November since I still have the GRE to take. Good luck!
Ive been accepted to the Florida Spring class. I honestly have a hard time remembering my stats lol.
GPA 3.85
GRE 305
85 hrs long term care facility
100+ volunteer hours in athletic training
GPA 3.85
GRE 305
85 hrs long term care facility
100+ volunteer hours in athletic training
I let you know for sure! Good luck to you as well!Thanks babo21! And good luck! Let me know how your interview goes! I plan on applying for Spring 2015 also! But, probably won't submit my applications until November since I still have the GRE to take. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's week 9 isn't it?Week 8 for Cali, here we go!!! Good luck!!
It's week 9 isn't it?
Oh is it 9? I thought 8.
If we get wait listed we are automatically considered for the next cycle and if we are rejected we have to wait 6 months to reapply so it wouldn't be an option anywaysAre they going to let you guys apply for Summer 2015 if they don't accept you for Spring? I feel bad for you guys. I hope they don't make Summer 2015 applicants wait so long since there are people who will have to quit jobs and move there...
hopefully! hoping to wake up to good newsDo you think we'll hear tomorrow since someone said Jennifer was going to a meeting about final decisions today?? Fingers crossed!
I just gave up a spot in the FL January 2015 DPT class, hope it helps someone else!
Think he said in another thread that in state tuition was cheaper and he got accepted in state.Any particular reason why?
Well I guess that's a good thing. It seems like every program takes glee in making applicants wait forever🙂If we get wait listed we are automatically considered for the next cycle and if we are rejected we have to wait 6 months to reapply so it wouldn't be an option anyways
WesternU notified me within 2-3 weeks after interview like they promised. im a bit disappointed that USA is taking a lot longer than they told us. hopefully some good news by the end of this week...Well I guess that's a good thing. It seems like every program takes glee in making applicants wait forever🙂
Well that's good. I was beginning to think every program made applicants wait forever. It seems to be a common theme on this site🙂. Hopefully this is just an aberration with regards to USA. I guess we will find out when the Summer 2015 interviews start🙂WesternU notified me within 2-3 weeks after interview like they promised. im a bit disappointed that USA is taking a lot longer than they told us. hopefully some good news by the end of this week...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NopeHas anyone talked to FL campus for the Flex program?
!!! Now the days are really gonna drag haha
thanks for letting us know. hopefully we'll hear the good news by tomorrow!Good luck everyone! The Florida campus let us know one by one, so don't be disheartened if you see posting and your status doesn't change. It took an hour and a half after the first post of acceptance for my status to change.
Dude i hope we find out today instead of friday.Im trying not to think about it. But every time I see a response notification here, my gut and heart race toward my throat. Intense! lol![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spring 2015 Flex Florida**
Spring 2015 Flex Florida**
Spring 2015 Flex Florida**
What does your last name start with?
Congratz!!! Looks like Cali is gonna be the last one...Flex Florida ppl check your email! I was accepted!!! Congrats to my future classmates![]()
My last name begins with PWhat does your last name start with?

